♤4♤The others

It was Saturday and I walked down to the park with Sarah. When we where there we saw Patrick. Or I thought it was him but then I saw that his hair was much shorter and he had piercings in his face. I just knew it was his brother. I wanted to know if he was like that psycho or if he was nice. But I walked with Sarah instead. Then Patrick came up to me and Sarah with that disgusting smirk. I hadn't seen him, he was probably here with his brothers or the whole family.

- "Hey sweetheart." He said to me and Sarah looked at me confused and then at Patrick.

- "Just go. I don't wanna talk." I said and looked away like something had happened between us and Sarah really thought that. Patrick saw this as a great time to fuck with my friend.

- "Why? I thought you liked it when I fucked you yesterday." He said and I huffed loudly and looked up at him, mad.

- "You didn't even touch me yesterday. And I don't like creeps like you." I said.

- "Leave her alone." Sarah told Patrick and he thought all of this was amusing.

- "Why would I?" He asked with a smirk and looked down at Sarah.

- "Who is this guy?" Sarah asked me as she looked at me. But I had no chance to answer as Patrick interrupted us with a loud cough.

- "You haven't told her about me? I thought I was your boyfriend." He said and just wanted me to feel uncomfortable and Sarah confused. And he really succeeded with it. I looked at Patrick with pure hate in my eyes.

- "He's no one." I growled but then Patrick's brother walked up to us.

- "Patrick stop." He said annoyed and Patrick looked at him.

- "You still think I'm gonna listen to you punk?" Patrick asked and huffed. I looked at his brother and then saw that his eyes was blue, not green. He gritted his teeth.

- "Man whore." He mumbled and walked away from us.

- "Fuck you Nolan!" Patrick yelled after him and I accidentally let out a little laugh. Patrick heard me and glared at me.
- "What the fuck are you laughing at!?" He asked angrily. Sarah pulled my arm a bit, wanting to leave.

- "We should go." I said to Patrick and ran away with Sarah. Patrick didn't follow us as he just looked at us running away like two idiots. I ran into a guy who was smoking, because I was looking back at Patrick. He stumbled forward abit by the force of me. He huffed and turned around to look at who it was. I looked up at him and saw that he looked like Patrick too.
- "I'm sorry." I said to him and Sarah stood a little behind me and looked at the guy.

- "It's okay. You ran from Patrick?" He asked. He had seen when Patrick had approached us and just was rude to me. I nodded at his question.

- "RYAN YOU FUCKHEAD!!!" Patrick screamed and Ryan chuckled. He had long hair like Patrick and he was a little taller. Then I realised how different they were from each other and I don't know what it was but Ryan was so hot. I didn't really connect them, that they looked the same, or almost did. It was the eye color who ruined it for them. Patrick was the only one with green eyes.