♤10♤Help me

I laid in my bed as I heard my door open. I didn't dare to open my eyes yet. It then sounded like someone was dragging something against the floor, something heavy. I slowly opened my eyes and wanted to scream out of fear. It wasn't someone who had come into my room, something had. It was tall and really bony, the back was crooked so it was bending alot. It was hairless too. And it had taken my parents with it, my now dead parents. It put my dad against the bed board at my feet and made him look at me. I had my eyes open really little. It then put my mom on the chair and made her look at me too. Then it walked to the wall infront of my bed and started to draw with their blood. A circle, with a star in it. I gulped and wanted to cry. Then it started to write something but I couldn't see what. When it was done, it crawled in under my bed and I felt goosebumps all over my body. After awhile I had got used to the dark room and could see better. I tried to ignore my dead parents but it was hard. I looked at the wall and saw the text, the messege that thing wanted me to see. But as I read it I started to cry silently.
"I know you're awake."

I woke up and had been crying. I quickly turned on the light and looked around my room. It was of course empty, like it should. I took a deep breath and then stood up from my bed and walked out of my room carefully, looking around in the hall. I was the only one awake, or so I thought untill I heard giggling from Ryan's room. It was a girl, I didn't recognize her voice as she started to quietly speak. Ryan answered her and then it was quiet again. I sighed and walked to his door and opened it, Ryan and the girl sat on the floor. I know recognized her as Sara from our old place. What was she doing here? They looked at me, one more irritated than the other.

"What?" Ryan asked me and glared at me.

"I- nothing." I said and then closed the door to his room. Our parents didn't know about Sara. But that's for the best, because it's a age gap between them that I really don't like. Thinking that my brother was close to being a pedophile disgusted me so much but I tried to not think about it.

__________________________________
|𝒩ℯ𝓌 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉ℯ𝓇 |

Brenna Harding as Sara
13 years
Ryan's girlfriend
(Not my character)

Brenna Harding as Sara13 yearsRyan's girlfriend(Not my character)