2.7 | Family Reunion

Capítulo VII- Reunión Familiar

Vydia didn't completely wake up until Diego and Luther left. She was disappointed in herself for not noticing Lila was gone right away, especially when she was always attached to Diego's side like Vydia and Five were always attached by the hip. Someone always had to ask where she or he was when they weren't together.

"Hey, Elliot," Vydia called his name. The rasp in her voice was still there. He poked his head out of the kitchen. "Did Five or Diego ever tell you where Lila went?" 

"Uh," he stood underneath the doorway, "I think Five said something along the lines of she can't be trusted." She nodded. Lila must've done something besides the fact she left Vydia lying on the ground to follow Five. "So, who exactly is coming over?" 

"The whole Hargreeves family, sorta. Just three more of Five's siblings."

"So there's six of them?" 

Vydia stopped folding the blanket in her hands. "Yes, but no. There were seven of them, one is dead."

"Oh," he mumbled. "Uh- how are you feeling?" Elliot questioned, awkwardly not knowing what to do with his hands.

Vydia picked up the pile of blankets, "I don't know. My bionics haven't returned yet, they probably will later."

"How did you become powerless?"

Vydia knew the number of questions Elliot asked was in the hundreds, he was like a curious little kid discovering a new topic. Which to his defense he hadn't seen anything as abnormal as the Hargreeves family. He's only heard about the conspiracies he has hung on his board.

She answered, "It's a bionic destabilizer, it shuts down my system and it's one of the worst pains I've felt in my life."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that." Vydia shrugged and her stomach growled. Elliot heard the noise and asked, "Are you hungry? Cause I could make something to eat. What should I make?"

Vydia smiled at the kind gesture. "I don't know, whatever you'd like." 

"How about a salad?"

"What type?"

"Ambrosia, you've ever tried it?"

"No, but it wouldn't hurt to try it."

"Perfect. I'll get on that."

"Okay, I'll finish cleaning up while you make the food," Vydia piled the one blanket left on the other couch onto the pile she held. "Oh, and Elliot." He turned around to face her again. "Thank you for letting us stay here after we barged in and tied you up, sorry about that." 

He merely smiled, waving it off, "It's okay. This is what I've been working on since you all arrived here." He mumbled to himself, "I can't believe these conspiracies are real."