2.1 | 1962

Capítulo I- 1962

Capítulo I- 1962

The last thing Vydia Bennet-Hargreeves felt was Five's hand slip away from hers before the same feeling she got from time-traveling coursed her body. Pins and needles stabbed her skin and the back of her neck hurt. It was less painful than the first time she time traveled with Five. As she fell through the portal, someone screamed, "Oh, shit." They plummeted below her.

Her fall to the ground was short-lived as she fell on something or more someone. Vydia snapped her eyes open noticing she laid on top of Luther. She quickly scrambled off him but tumbled to the ground. She let out a groan.

"Holy shit, Vydia?" Luther jumped off the dumpster. He lent out a hand to help Vydia off the ground.

"Thanks, Luther," she patted her jeans. "Where are the others?"

"I don't know."

Vydia glanced up to the blue portal above. The portal closed up and a sense of panic struck her. She and Luther called out their family's names repeatedly. Vydia left the alleyway and searched the streets. 

The pouring rain was the least of her concern, her hair and clothes dripped with water, sticking to her skin. The rain washed the bloodstains on her pale skin. She screamed for Five's name, receiving dirty looks as if she were some lunatic. Tears clouded Vydia's vision and her body temperature dropped instantaneously hearing nothing but the sound of rain hitting the cement. 

Luther chased after Vydia, he grabbed her shoulder not bothered by her icy touch to stop her continuous yells. Vydia wrapped her arms around Luther's waist. He paused for a second before returning the gesture.

Less than 24 hours ago she was home with Five and her new family. She and Five were meant to start a new life together because the apocalypse was supposably over. Now she was stuck with Luther Hargreeves in 1962.

Until one day on November 25, 1963, Five Hargreeves arrived.

Rapid Fire came on to view and so did the force of the Umbrella Academy. Five Hargreeves spotted Vydia fighting off Soviets near Allison and Klaus. She geo-leaped from enemy to enemy using quick and effective attacks from using super strength, shrinking her forcefields to spheres, and her personal favorite, the laser bo.

"Five! You sick son of bitch, where have you been?" Diego yelled.

Vydia whipped her head to Diego to see where he was looking. Vydia's gaze landed on Five. She geo-leaped to his side, embracing Five as she created a forcefield around them. "Ha, ha, you're here! I knew you'd come back. You know how hard it's been living with Luther?"

Five felt Vydia's heart rapidly beat against him, it was a mixture of excitement and the continuous fighting she had been doing. He peeled off her and Five noticed hair strands sticking out of Vydia's ponytail, clinging to her sweaty and bloody body. Five smiled at Vydia, "Of course, I lived with him for 13 years."