no🌟

(Warning - blood)
A loud sound was heard from the hallway. Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook snapped their heads to look at the direction the sound came from, and it didn't take many seconds before a furious jimin, with puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks came stomping their way. Jungkook was confused, did he do anything wrong? had he hurt Jimin? But quickly after eyeing Jimin for some time, he realized that jimins eyes wasn't focused on him. They were focused on taehyung. "You son of a bitch!" Jimin shouted as he now stood right in front of Taehyung pointing his finger at him. The taller slowly backed away while gulping since Jimin was looking (believe it or not) scary as hell.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Do you know what kind of pain you have caused him?! He's broken and he can't be fucking fixed BECAUSE OF YOU!" He shouted now leaving a loud and painful slap on taehyungs left cheek. Jungkook watched with wide eyes before running behind jimin, making him turn around by softly straddling his hips. "wow baby slow dow-"

"the fuck are you doing Jungkook?! You can't tell me to slow down! Don't you dare tell my what to do right now!" Jimin shouted with teary eyes, before turning back to taehyung, leaving a concerned and frustrated jungkook behind him.
"I sure am small and young, but don't ever underestimate me! I can fucking kill you taehyung and i fucking will, so save all your apologies and shove them right up your ass-because NO ONE will fucking listen when i'll tell them what you did to him!" He shouted with all the force he could as he pushed taehyung to the ground. Jimin was now crying hard, thinking about all the stuff hoesok had been through. "I. Fucking. Hate. You!." Jimin shouted as he punched Taehyungs face multiple times, making his nose and jaw bleed. "H-How can y-you be s-so heartless!" Jimin sobbed, voice cracking a couple of times from all the shouting. "fuck you!" He shouted, kicking taehyung in his side while crying hard.

"I-I want you dea-" before he could continue shouting - Jungkook and yoongi pulled jimin away from, taehyungs bloody, heavy breathing, body. Jimin tried his hardest to get out of their grip. "No!...Let-me go!" He sobbed but yoongi quickly threw him to the ground, making a loud 'Thud'. The blond groaned through his sobs from hitting the cold tiles.

Jimin broke down completely, sobbing uncomfortably loud while drying the blood off his hands with his shirt. Jungkook blended down in front of him, looking concerned in a way he never had been before. "Tell me why your saying such awful things jimin..." Jungkook whispered while listening to jimin having a very hard time controlling his breaths. "H-Hosoek told me all of it...H-How Taehyung g-gave him to a friend- t-to fuck l-like a toy or h-how he would hurt h-hobi every night, b-because taehyung l-likes it. He u-used him! o-oh jungkook...You should've seen him!" Jimin sobbed, now into Jungkooks fancy turtleneck sweater, since jungkook had picked him up and tugged him in for a hug.

"shhh....Baby breath please." Jungkook whispered and now jimin was really confused. In a flash he pushed jungkook away from him. "Wait...Why a-aren't you say..saying anything?? Y-you k-knew?" Jimin shouted again while his breaths hitched a "breathe jimin." Jungkook said in a demanding tone, pulling jimin in once more but the smaller surprisingly pushed him away again. "Answer m-me! you k-knew?!" He clenched his fists, his nails were daggering into his palms - slowly feeling the warm red, thick liquid coming out of his palms. Jungkook pressed his eyebrows together, reaching out for jimin for the last time. "Of course i didn't fucking know. Who do you think i am? Breathe jimin, now."

Jimin let him fall into Jungkooks arms as he still balled his eyes out, but as jungkook had insisted for him to breathe - he slowly inhaled and out hailed together with jungkook. "Yoongi take him down to the basement, make the bed and give him something to eat. I'll visit him tomorrow when Jimin has told me everything." Jungkook nodded his head in yoongis direction, who was sitting in front of taehyung also breathing with him. "Of course." yoongi said before he started carrying taehyung, in bridal down to the basement.

-

"I-I'm crazy! i almost fucking killed a person...." Jimin sobbed in jungkooks arms. They were now in jungkooks bed, naked, cuddling after a cold shower to cool jimin down. "Your not crazy" Jungkook whispered, soothing Jimins damp hair. "Do you regret it?" The taller asked, pecking the top of jimin forhead a couple of times. Jimin shrugged, pulling both his shoulders up only to let them fall down again. "No. He did h-horrible things to hosoek, and i wish to n-never speak with him again." He mumbled against Jungkooks wet chest, from all his tears. "Tell me everything." Jungkook whispered softly, wanting to know what could've made his precious doll, that mad.

Jimin did what he was said, not daring to leave even the smallest detail out. Jungkook closed his eyes every time Jimin would mention some of the many horrible things Taehyung had said or did to Hoseok. Small glass tears fell down his cheeks, while listening to Jimins loud sobs as he continued telling about hosoeks feelings. Jimin had dropped Hosoek off at one of hosoeks friends house, since he had told jimin that's what he wanted. Jungkook was filled with anger. He knew that the second Jimin would leave his side - a couple of mirrors were going to get smashed. He couldn't let his anger go out on jimin, not when jimin himself was completely heartbroken from Hosoeks experience with love.

"What do you want to do with him?" Jungkook whispered after Jimins sobs had quieted a little. The question made Jimin sign, since he was afraid to say something he would regret. "I want h-him to...Tell me his part of the story...Tell me if h-he actually did something so horrible...I want him to tell me the truth....Everything Hosoek haven't told me."  Jimin breathed out, his voice shaking quite a bit. "I'll do everything your not comfortable doing on your own." Jungkook whispered, barely loud enough for Jimin to hear.

"I know..."
————————————————————