Shameless and jealousy

"It was great going back to work! I've missed it so much!" Jimin squeaked while buckling his seatbelt on. Jungkook didn't look happy. He frowned before beginning to drive the car. Jungkook had thought that Taemin and Jimin had seen way to close - Which Jimin seemed to had noticed.

"Jungkook...Please don't be mad at me. It's the first time I've seen him in so long, that's why we maybe where a little more touchy then usual." Jimin said with pleasing eyes and a small pout on his lips.

"You kissed him." Jungkook scoffed, without taking the smallest glance at the smaller. His eyes were darting on the road, not planing on to look at Jimin at all. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and he looked at Jungkook with an surprised face expression. "Are you serious, gguk? I peaked his lips? Is that why you are like this?" Jimin asked super confused.

Jungkook clenched his jaw. "It doesn't fucking matter if it was "just a peak"! Your lips touched his, Jimin." Jungkook stated not answering jimins question.

Jimin was speechless. He couldn't believe that Jungkook was that angry at such a little thing. Jungkook had no rights to feel like that, when it was his fault that Jimin hadn't seen Taemin in almost half a year. Jimin shook his head in disbelief, rolled his eyes and turned all his body around so he wasn't looking at Jungkook anymore.

The car ride was silent all the way home. Jungkook was going crazy of the sight of his lover 'kissing' someone else. He couldn't take it - but he needed to control himself since Jimin was in the car. Jimin shouldn't see him this mad. He just needed to get home so he could break a couple mirrors - or even better, if he had a job to get done.

Just as Jungkook parked the car at the front of the mansion, Jimin jumped out, not caring if he could've get hurt. With long fast steps he hurried up to the mansion door, not even caring to look where Jungkook was going.

"Hi Chim-" Namjoon spoke, but Jimin didn't look at him. He rushed up to his room, locked the door and screamed once before he started to break down and cry madly.

Jimin POV:
Fuck Jungkook, fuck life, fuck friends, fuck everything. Is he actually serious? He's mad about me peaking my best friend, who has a boyfriend, who I've lived with 6 years of my life's lips. to top it all off, its his fault that I did it. Peaking each other's lips is normal to Taemin and I. We do it almost every time we see each other, even though we have boyfriends. He's my best friend. I have every right to peak his lips if I fucking want to, not even Jeon Jungkook can stop me.

It hurts. It hurts that Jungkook doesn't trust me. It hurts so feel his touch again after everything I've been through. Before everything happened between us, I used to get these butterflies in my stomach every time his eyes met mine, my lips used to cripple every time he had kissed me, it used to feel amazing. But now my thoughts can't help themselves. It hurts every time he touches me. My head hurts, my stomach hurts, everywhere he would leave a love bite would hurt. His fingers burned on my skin, when he touched me, almost as I was gonna lit up anytime soon. His tongue felt like spikes every time it entered my mouth. His eyes felt like arrows when I looked at them. He scares me.

But damn it. I can't stop fucking wanting him. It's like I'm addicted to the pain, I'm a sucker for it. I love it when his fingers burn on my skin, I love it when his eyes feels deadly sharp. I love him. Everything about him, even though he is a jealous bitch sometimes. I don't want anyone else but him. If he's going to cause me nothing but pain my whole life, then I'm ready for it. But I know he won't do it. He won't cause me pain. He's ready to let me go if I don't want him anymore, a thing I could never do. The thought of me letting him go breaks my heart. Thick tears fell down my cheeks, right into the pillow.

Jungkook is soft. Soft for me. People tell me "wow I haven't seen Jungkook like this, ever!", "you changed him for the better!", "wow jungkook isn't a cold heartless bitch anymore!", "it your fault, Jimin. You made him like this!".  We've talked about jealousy before. He told me that the thought of me being close with a other man, made him loose control. He would break mirrors every time I went out with friends - even if it was his mafia friends.

Author POV:
Jimin cried for four hours. He had locked himself in his room for four hours. He felt like he wasn't even living anymore from the hundreds of tears he had shred. He hesitant jumped off the bed with a big shrug and walked over to his closet. He pulled out one of jimins many 'stolen' black hoodies, that smelled exactly like Jungkook. His eyes were red and puffy and his lips were swollen from the nervous bitting. He quietly unlocked the door, and hurried down the stairs, since it was very dark outside. As he got walked over to the kitchen, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin stopped their conversation and looked at him with wide eyes. Jimin began to fidget with his fingers, as he tried to ignore the gaze. "I-I'm sorry...Is he h-here?" He managed to stutter out. He could hear Namjoon gulp and other softly sigh. A warm hand landed on jimins shoulder, which caused him to look straight up - hoping that it was Jungkook.
It wasn't.

Hoseok stood right in front of him with an comforting smile and soft eyes, hoping not to scare Jimin or make him uncomfortable. Jimin looked up at him with glossy eyes, and a very sore look on his face. "Let's go to the dance room? We can talk about it if you want, but if not I think you should dance a little bit. It always calms my nerves." Hoseok said as soft as he could and got a very small nod in return. He looked over to the other boys and excused them both.

As they got to the all new dance room - that Hoseok had begged Jungkook to get since his passion for dance was huge - Jimin plopped down on the floor, Hoseok following right behind. The taller opened his arms and Jimin quickly jumped into them. The only thing Jimin needed was to be hold, hold by his lover but Hoseok was just fine.
Jimins tears were pressing lightly in his eyes, but he decided to let them all go, not really caring if he made his friends shirt wet. Hoseok soothed jimins back, and kissed the top of his head a few times. "What happened baby? You can tell me if you'er comfortable with me knowing." He whispered into jimins ear. The smaller sniffled and moved out of Hoseoks arms. He wiped the tip of his nose with his hoodie sleeve, and looked back at Hosoek. "He's just...So jealous. Sometimes I don't know what I do wrong and he will just yell at me... What can I do Hosoek? Please tell me I will do anything." Jimin begged as he covered his teary eyes with his hoodie paws. Hosoek couldn't help but smile at the smaller - even though he definitely could relate to what he was sad about. Hoseok had been through the same things at Jimin, just 10x harder.

"Jimin...Jungkook loves you, you'er his everything. He could literally kill the whole world if it meant he could have you! He's jealous when he sees you with a other man- that could be anyone, even me that has a boyfriend!*soft giggle* - he hates the thoughts of you being taking away from him. That's why he's jealous. Because he's in a mafia, he has to be extra careful with the ones he loves, since we could be used as targets. He'll come back soon, okay? I promise." Hoseok words were very comforting to Jimin. Even though Jungkook had told him something similar - the words from Hosoek really reached his heart.

Both the males stood up, and Hoseok gave Jimin one more hug before leaving - since he thought that Jimin could use some alone time in the dance studio.

Jimin shrugged but instead of just walking out, he walked over to the loud speakers and connected Hosoks phone, that he had given him a minute earlier.

Blame - Bryson tiller

Say it - Flume, Love Lo

Lovesong - The cure

Jealousy and lies - Elliott Trent

Pony - Julian Perretta, Lil baby

Beggin (original version) - Madcon

Obsession- Elliott Trent

Call out my name - The Weeknd

Watermelon sugar - Harry styles

Make up sex - soMo

Take you down - Chris brown

Into it - Chase Atlantic

Money on my mind - Sam smith

Diamond minds - Trippie redd, Tory Lanez

Ring, ring, ring - De La Soul

Black magic woman - Santana

He scrolled down the playlist Hosoek had named "dancing time!", but he didn't find anything to his interest. He scrolled further - and as he almost hit the bottom of the list, a song stood out.

Shameless- Camila Cabello ~
(Okay but I really want to see Jimin dance to this song...)