Mansion

Jimin POV:
As I followed the other guys into the mansion my jaw dropped completely. This place was huge. There even was fucking palm trees inside. Right as the door got closed behind me a small puppy came up to me. I bowed down to pet it and it licked my fingers a couple of times. I fucking love puppies and cats. They are one of my weaknesses. I picked the cute little dog up and tugged it close into my chest as I looked up at the ceiling where a huge blue/gold chandelier was hanging. This place was so beautiful.

"Yeontan!" Tae squeaked as he walked over to me taking his arms out for the dog. I gave him the puppy and it quickly started licking Taehyungs face and fingers. "Yess I missed you too babyy" Taehyung said, as he was talking to a little kid. Suddenly a hand brushed my waist softly. I shivered from the sudden touch and looked behind to see who it was. Jungkook. But he was just trying to move me so he could get in the way. I blushed from the little touch even though it wasn't much, it still was something. Even though I've just met Jungkook, he still was burning hot.

"This is yeontan, my puppy" I quickly snapped out of my thoughts as Tae spoke to me. "He's adorable" I said scathing the back of the puppy's ear, smiling down to him. He looked up at me with playful eyes, he was so cute. "I'll show you around Jimin, follow me please" Jungkook said behind me, I ignored him.

I felt like teasing so bad, I just couldn't help myself. "Aww yeotan you're too cute" I squeaked petting the puppy. I could tell that Jungkook wasn't used to being ignored so that just made it all funnier. It was complete silence until Jin busted out laughing followed by hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi and lastly Tae. They had tried to hold in their laughter but they just couldn't. I could tell on the way that they laughed that jungkooks face had been priceless.

I turned around facing Jungkook. He looked furious. "Ahh calm down sweetheart, I was just joking" I giggled. Jungkooks face turned red but he took a couple of deep breaths before looking down at me again. He walked closer to me, and stood so close that our bodies almost touched. He leaned down and whispered "you better shut your pretty mouth, doll" I gulped of the sudden nickname. Nicknames has always been a soft spot for me, but I couldn't give up. I knew that I couldn't let Jungkook win just like that, making me all flustered in front of the boys, so right before he leaned back up I took my hand up behind his head and stood tip-toe so I could whisper him something. I could feel that he tried to resist but he relaxed as soon as my mouth went near his ear.
"Make me..."
I whispered into his ear a little louder that I should making sure that all the others heard it as well.

"Ooh, well damn" I heard from a chuckling Yoongi. Jungkook leaned himself up so he looked down at me. He shook his head as a pink blush spread out on his cheeks. He was smiling.
"Fuck...You're bolder then you look like for sure"
I giggled "don't underestimate me please." I turned to the others who was basically zoomed out from what just had happened. "I've never seen Jungkook blush before!" Hoseok said and quickly covered his mouth knowing that Jungkook would probably kill him if I said anything about stuff like that. I giggled. My hear was pounding so fast and my stomach was filled with butterflies but I was just happy that I made him flustered.

They gave me a whole tour of the mansion, showing me all the different rooms and stuff like that. My room was in the middle of jungkooks and Namjoons, and it was so beautiful. It didn't have much decoration but there was so much space. The rooms color was navy blue, the same color as the mansion itself. The bed was silk bedded and there was a white closet next to it. I also noticed a huge vase filled with white roses. They were brand new and fresh, not one of them were old. I didn't have anything with me, but I just wanted to stay.

As it got later we played some games and drank some amazing drinks. I loved alcohol, and I had been told that I was a great party animal, but so was these guys. Tae and I danced to the music on the bar counter as the others played pool. I've gotten a little to drunk, but I've always been good to control myself. Tae was laughing all night long and we also shared a joint with the others. Jungkook smoking a joint was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. As we all got tired we said goodnight, I helped hoseok clean up from the mess we've made.