"Ohhh... f*ck..." I moan softly. He's teasing me while here I am having a hard time to hold my moan.

"Ohhh... I'm near... I'm f*cking near..." I mean and hit me harder.

"I'm also near... Hit the right spot again..." I moan and he hit the right spot that's why I exploded on my tummy and he exploded inside me.

"Okay let's get up we need to take a shower because our visitors will come soon." I said so we immediately go the bath room and I saw myself in the mirror.

Thank God Tay didn't leave any marks on the visible areas, I told him that I don't want anyone will see my marks specially the visitors.

I look at him and I saw that I also didn't leave any marks on his body.

After we took a bath we fix our selves and the room and I saw the condom that we use earlier so I throw it in the trash can.

I almost got a heart attack when I saw how many condoms that we already use. As far as I remember we just throw our garbage last week but there's already bunch of condoms in our trash can.

"Newwie what are you looking at the trash can? Let's go we have to welcome our visitors." I said.

There's many things already happened after our parents accept what our relationship is.

We continue our studies and now we are a graduating students and I'm really proud of our achievements. We always explore different places near us. We also explore different positions on bed and we enjoy our life to the fullest.

Tay already bought his dream motorcycle, I was shock when a tears escape on his eyes when he finally bought it.

I know he want that so much and I witness all of his hard works just to bought that and that's what we are using when we're going to school. On morning he always give me a ride and at night I'm the one who's giving him a ride.

Our parent's still go to business trips and Tay never let me get out of the room because of his lust, I also want it so it's not a problem.

Now we always video call Aj when he's not busy, He's really doing great there and we assume that we already have a special someone, He always avoid that kind of topic and he always deny that he already have one and we know that he obviously lying to us. We just let him be because we thought that maybe he's still not ready and we don't want to invade his privacy.

Nanny really stayed at us she introduce us his grandson named Gun, He's not really his grandson and but he treated him like she treated him like his own grandson. He's two year's younger than me and he's too adorable. He's height is kind of small that's why he look like a baby. Nanny requested if Gun can stay here in our house because his parents is separated and he has nowhere to go so my parents were okay with it.

He insist that he will help Nanny on her task and do household choirs, He also call us sir but we insist not to because we also want him to be our friend. He's really soft and shy and it makes him more adorable.

"Hi Newwie Hi Tay... The tables are already set in the garden." Gun shyly said.

"Thank you Gun! Did our guest arrived already?" I ask.

"No sir." He said.

"I told you not to call us sir, You can treat us as your big brother and We will treat you as our baby brother." Tay said.

"Okay si-- Okay Tay... Sorry..." He shyly said.

"Did you already pass your requirements on the school?" I ask.

"Yes... Thank you again because of the both of you and your parents I can go to school again. I really owe you a lot I promise I will be good here and at school. I will get high grades every semester." He said.