Chapter 17 : Out of town

MATURE AND SPG CONTENT BELOW SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

(DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME AND VOTE ON MY STORY! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!)

Newwie's point of view

After the ferris wheel we decided to go home because it's already late and we have to ready for our next destination.

We had a long ride yesterday that's why I woke up too late and I saw Tay preparing our lunch already.

We didn't get a chance to eat breakfast because we're too tired.

"So... Where should we go next?" Tay said.

"Ohh yeah I have something in mind." I said.

"Of course be because you already have a list." He said.

"Hmmm I want to go to tagaytay, I want to experience their cold but fresh weather." I said.

"Oh... Okay prepare your things later after this." He said.

"I'm suggesting that we should prepare our things for our whole trip, I mean it's tiring that we will go back here and travel to another one. So after tagaytay we will go directly to our next destination." I said.

"Well yeah you have a point so okay. I agree with your suggestion." He said.

---

After a few hours we're already at tagaytay and we went to picnic grove so we can eat our snack there.

It's kinda long ride so we end up being hungry again.

We are sitting at one of the bench here and we can see the view of taal volcano.

I miss the cold weather and fresh air in this place.

"So do you want to go on Sky ranch?" (Sky ranch is an amusement park at tagaytay)

"Nahhh We just went to enchanted kingdom so I want to experience something new." I said.

"Well do you want to try the zipline here?" He ask.

"OMG YES!!! THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO TRY!!!" I said.

"Fine but we have to rest first or else you will vomit because you just finish your food." He said and I nodded.

---

After 30 minutes we're already at the zipline and after waiting for few minutes it's our turn already.

"Are you nervous? Don't be! It's not too high! Even if you fall down there you will not die okay?" He said.

"Wow that made me calm down! What a positive speech!" I sarcastically said.

Well he actually has a point so that really made me calm down.

We start moving and All I can see is the great view here in tagaytay. It's full of trees that made me amaze and admire the place more.

I saw Tay and I can see on his face face specially to his eyes that he also admire the view that he's seeing.

This is all that I need, Fresh air and a great view that will help me to breath. That will make me forget the my problem for the mean time.

I guess I really have to enjoy what I have right now. I have to make the most out of it because I will never know when will it end.

I have to chill and relax right now before I settle this problem or mess that I made.