Chapter 6 : Sweet Night

Newwie's point of view

After our lunch I decided to take some rest again but Tay stop me.

"Can we watch a movie together?" He asked, I can see the hesitation on his face and It's cute that I can see him like he's shy.

"Ofcourse." I said so we went to the living room and he start picking for the right movie.

"What genre do you want?" He asked.

"Romance." I answered.

"What the f*ck, can you choose a different one?" He said and I laugh because of it.

"I want romance but if you don't want to then pick what genre you want." I said and I saw him rolling his eyes.

But I was shock when I saw that He pick a romance movie and he pick what I want.

"Nanny Can you prepare us some snacks." He said and he went back beside me.

He place his arm on my shoulders while we're watching.

I'm getting carried away because of the sweet scenes and I saw Tay rolling his eyes because of me.

"You're not enjoying the movie." I said with accusation.

He just look at me and didn't answer.

"So why did you pick that?" I asked.

"Because it's the one that you like." He answer, I don't know but there's like a butterfly in my tummy because of what he said. He stare at me directly in the eye and I do the same.

He get closer then start kissing me. I kiss him back and he start moving his tongue inside my mouth.

He went down to my neck and start sucking it.

"Ohh.... Tay... Ohhh..." I moan while he still sucking it.

But I heard nanny's foosteps so I push him really hard.

"Sorry.". i said.

"Why did you f*cking push me?" He asked.

"I heard nanny's footsteps." I said then Nanny came with a snack.

"Sorry if I make you wait sir." Nanny said.

"That's fine nanny you can go back to your room now." Tay said so nanny nodded and leave.

Tay put his hands on my shoulder again while watching a movie.

Then I lay on his shoulder and look at him because I thought he will get mad but he didn't say anything.

He suddenly kiss me then watch at the movie again.

I don't know but my heart is really Contented right now, being okay with Tay and watching romantic movie with him. It feels so unreal and I wish that we can stay like this forever.

We finish the movie and now we're picking for another movie to watch.

"You choose what I want earlier so now you can choose what movie you want." I said and he just smile at me.

He pick a horror movie and I can't help but to get nervous because I'm not really in to this kind of movie, I rarely watch horror movie because I'm too scared.

The movie started and after a few minutes I start shouting because of the scenes, Tay laugh at me because of my reactions and I'm embarrass because of that.

"Calm down, you're too nervous." He said while laughing.

So I tried to calm down but a few minutes I start shouting again.