Chapter 2 : The Punishment

Newwie's point of view

I woke up and I saw that I'm in my own room already. I try to remember what happened last night and I remember that I actually slept while playing with Tay.

But if that's the case why am I here? Did Tay carry me while I'm sleeping?

I know it's impossible but I can't think of another reason.

"Sir, your breakfast is ready." My nanny said so I went to the Cr and wash my face and brush my teeth.

I went downstairs and go directly to the dining room, I saw Tay with his sleeveless shirt and I can see those biceps again, I can't help but to stare at it. I don't know but to admire his rock like biceps.

"do you like what you see?" Tay tease me and that made me come back to my senses.

"Ye-- WHAT?!" I hysterically said and he laugh because of that.

"Chill step brother have a seat and let's eat. Remember that the food is on the table and not me." He tease me and I know I'm blushing right now because of what he said.

So I seat on the other side of the table again and I notice that nanny serve all the food by herself.

"Where's the other maids nanny?" I curiously asked.

"I let them have a day off for 2 week." Nanny said.

"WHAT?! WHY???" I was shocked because of nanny said.

"Why? It's only you and Tay here in the house and I can take care of you two by myself. It's not a big thing Newwie I can do this." Nanny said.

"Bu---" Tay cutted me.

"Can you just eat? you're too loud and noisy." Tay said and nanny already leave.

"step bro... Do you remember what happened last night?" Tay asked.

I remember it but I don't know what part is he talking about and suddenly I remember what I want to ask him.

"Did you carry me last night?" I asked.

yeah you're too heavy last night and I want to double your punishment because of that. Tay whisper.

"What?" Newwie curiously ask again when he saw Tay whisper something.

"No I didn't, all the maids carry you because you're too heavy." He said.

I don't know why but I can feel the disappointment because of what i heard I look down becuase of disappointment.

"Why? you thought that I will carry you? In your f*cking dreams faggot." Tay said.

So I was shy because I feel like I did something wrong again.

"Again, you have a punishment because you slept while we're playing. You know that that's rude right? so I have to punish you." Tay said with a creeply smile.

"uhmm... but... I can't hold back anymore... It's already 12 that time." I reason out.

"I don't care! don't try to make an excuse because that's still rude. Understand?" He said so I can't do anything but to nod.

"So you're punishment is... My friends will come here and we will have a party and you have to serve us. Not nanny but you. do you understand?" He said so I just nodded.

I think that's easy because I will just serve them drinks and food.

"But I want you to wear a maid's uniform." He said so I just nodded again, Our maid's uniform is a decent one so there's nothing wrong if I wear it. I don't have a choice to but to hear it.