Chapter 24 : Finally, We made it.

ابدأ من البداية

"I ask Nanny to give the other maids a day off when I came back here so none of them will know about my plan here. So they will not gossip about the two of us and specially so they can't give you information of what are we doing here." He said.

"Nanny... You agreed to this?" Dad ask.

"Sir... I'm sorry..." Nanny said.

her voice broke and it really pains me to see her like that.

"So all this time you were on Tay's side?" Dad said and Nanny can't answer and she just look down.

"You betrayed me." Dad said.

"I'm sorry sir." Nanny sincerely said.

"If that's the case... Then I have to fire you..." Dad suddenly said that made us all shock.

"DAD!!!" Me and Tay shouted.

"FELOCIO!!" Mom shouted.

"S-sir... If you want to fire me then that's okay... I already expect that if you will know the truth... Thank you for everything sir... I will pack my things later..." Nanny said.

I saw Tay looking guilty right now and I know he's blaming his self. I want to console him but I can't do anything about it.

If that is our dad's decision then we can't do anything about it.

No one is talking right now and we are all waiting for our dad's next decision.

"Joke." Dad suddenly said and laugh really hard and all of us were wondering because of his behavior.

"I'm just kidding Nanny, I will not fire you and I will never fire you. You're part of our family and I already consider you as my family. I know that you cared of Tay that much and you're treating him like your own son just like new so I understand why you did that. I've done so many mistakes from the past and I'm trying to fix it." Dad said.

"I thought you will really fired Nanny! If you really do that I will file a divorce and I will leave you!" Mom suddenly said.

"Darling no! I'm just kidding okay? I will not fire Nanny!" Dad said.

"I will also leave you dad if you do that." I said.

"Yeah me too." Tay said.

Then we heard that Nanny start crying.

"Ohhh Nanny why are you crying? we will not fire you." I said.

"No it's not about that... I'm just really touch because of the love... You all are my family right now and I promise that I will not leave you all." Nanny said while sobbing.

Then we all hug her, she's one of our family and I will Treasure Nanny for the rest of my life.

---

After our breakfast I was about to enter my room when Tay suddenly pull me.

We enter his room and he look his door.

"I miss you." He whisper to my ear.

"What? we ju--" Before I could finish my sentence he pull my head and kiss me aggressively.

To be honest, I also miss doing this with him that's why I Immediately answer his kisses.

It's been a while since we did this and that's Because of Jia.

He went down to my neck and start sucking it, I know he will leave many marks again but I don't care, I was too focus on the pleasure that he's giving to me.

I can't help but to moan even though we are near at the door. He's really good at this that's why I can't resist him.

"Don't make it too loud guys! Your mom and I can hear the both of you." Dad suddenly shouted from outside.