Chapter 23 : The true plan

Start from the beginning

At first I was scared of what will she say but I remember that she's my Nanny, The woman who truly care about me (And mom of course) The woman who also knew all about me, Who accept me for who I am.

"Did you hear his explanation?" Nanny ask.

"No..." I sadly said.

"Because It's really impossible... I mean Tay can't do that to you... He waited for many years just to be with you and he's not taking revenge... I know all of his real intentions." She said.

"W-what? H-he waited f-for many y-years? What do you mean Nanny?" I ask.

"He love loved you for a long time, Ever since you two were in elementary. I remember it's in grade 6 he confessed his feelings. He told me that he has a feelings for you, he told me that you're too cute and kind back then that's why he likes you. He thought at first that he just like you as a brother but after your graduation he realized that he like you more than that. When you kissed him on the cheeks he feels different, He only feel that thing because of you. He didn't talk to you back then because he was too shy when he's talking to you, like he can't look at you in the eyes." Nanny said.

I don't know if I will believe what Nanny said but I know her, she will not lie to me about that.

"Then why did he bully me before? why did he bully me if he really likes me?" I asked.

"Because he was jealous... He knew back then that you like someone and that person is not him... He's too young back then that's why he's too reckless and tactless... He's anger was eating him inside that's why he always bully you before. I remember that he cried when he read your diary, when he read how much you like that person. He's asking me why can't you love him back and I can't do anything but to comfort him." I said.

"But he leave our house because of me, Because of my sexuality. He leave our parents because he hate me too much. He leave our house because he can't bare to be with someone like me." I said.

"That's what your parents said but it's not the truth. Sir Felocio read the letter that Tay wrote for you and sir Felocio was mad back then because of the things written on the letter. That's why he directly went to Tay's room but he didn't saw him there, He saw Tay at your room and Tay was about to kiss you while you were sleeping but Sir Felocio saw it so he silently pull Tay out on your room. I was there when Felicio hit Tay on the face but I can't do anything about it because I'm just a maid. That's why I just help Tay after that, I give him a cold compress to lessen the pain. After that he talk to Tay and make a deal with him, That he will kick him out of the house but he will still sustain to Tay's school and lifestyle, Sir Felocio said that Tay was just confused about his feelings and it will fade away sooner, but it will never fade if Tay will always see you that's why he kick out Tay to think and make sure about his feelings. Felocio said that if he will be a better person, if he will not get into fight or trouble, if his grades we're getting high then he will consider Tay's feelings and he will let Tay to do what he wants but if he will not agree to their deal Sir Felocio will bring you to America along with Aj that's why he doesn't have a choice but to say yes. That's why Tay left the house but I silently giving him information about you, About your success, about your achievements, about your relationships and many more. I told him that he can visit here when your parents is not here but he don't want to because he feels that he's not ready to see you again. Few years passed by but his feelings for you doesn't change, I always send him you pictures because he really miss you. I was disappointed to sir Felocio when I heard that Tay didn't change but the truth is he's getting better, Tay didn't do anything wrong and he's focusing on his studies, He's an honor student but sir Felocio didn't tell you all of that that's why I thought that he was just giving Tay hope and I can't let him do that because Tay spend too much effort for that deal and I can't tell that to you because sir Felocio will know about our Tay's connection. So keep my silence and just wait to Tay's next movements. I was so happy when he came back here, He told me not to tell you the truth because he's not ready, His plan is to make you fall In love so you can fight with him, So you can both settle this things out with your parents. His plan is to tell you the truth after you both settle all your problems. That's his real plan Newwie and not what Jia told. He waited for many years to be with you, He waited for 3 years so you can love him back." Nanny said.

I don't know what to react, I can't process all the things that nanny said, It's too much and I can't believe that Dad can do such things.

I didn't know that Tay can sacrifice that much just to be with me, I didn't know that he went too far just because he love me and Now I'm being inconsiderate and I didn't let him explain his side.

I think I'm really the worst.

He did all of that then here's me who didn't even listen to him.

Now I now what will I do next. Because of what I found out I know what should I do.

"Thank you Nanny!!" I said.

I directly went to Tay's room and I saw him laying on the bed. I look at me wondering why I'm here so I walk towards him. I Aggressive pull his head and kiss him passionately.

Then I look him directly in the eyes.

"What are you doing?" He ask.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

"Tell you what?" He ask.

"Nanny told everything to me." I said and I see that we was shock because of what I said. He didn't answer for a while and he avoid eye contact with me.

"Well... I want you to love me... So we can face our parents together... Because I can't fight alone... I need you... I want you to fight with me and settle this things out..." He said.

"Then who's Jia?" I asked.

"Well she's not really not my girlfriend, I mean I just agree to be his boyfriend because she was too annoying and she will destroy my image in our campus and she will make fail on my grades and I cannot let that happen." He said.

"Why did you want to kiss me before while I'm sleeping?" I teasingly said.

"NEWWIE!!! Did Nanny also told you that? that's insane." He hissed.

"Well I was just curious." I said.

"Curious my ass." He hissed.

"What?! Why do you like me?" I ask.

"Well... I bet Nanny already told you why so I will not answer that..." He said and roll his eyes.

"Yeah... I already know why... I just want to tease you." I said and he roll his eyes again. 

"So... Do you already forgive me?" He ask.

"Yes... How can I stay mad at someone who love me since grade 6. Someone who made me experience Incredible things. someone who accept all of my flaws. Someone who sacrifices a lot because of me, someone who made my life more colorful. So tell me, How can I stay mad at you?" I said.

He suddenly pull my body and hug me.

"I love you." He said and kiss me on my lips.

"I love you too."