Chapter 20 : Memorable Night

Start from the beginning

"Ohhh..." They both reacted that way.

"So the both of you secretly dating? No one knows about your relationship" Joss ask.

"Yeah I guess but our friends know about it and their chill with our relationship." I answer.

"Well that's really complicated but a little advice is to tell them sooner, Tell them personally because it will make the situation worst if other people will tell them." Joss said.

We some time roaming at the beach and it's already night and the flatsam jetsam (Night party) is ready!!

We sat on the floor and Tay and Joss order some drinks for us.

"So can I ask you something?" Luke suddenly ask.

"Yeah of course." I said.

"This is an open-minded question because we're already an adult so... Are you the top or the bottom?" He ask.

"W-what?" I was too shock because of his question cause I didn't expect that coming.

"I mean you two already did that right? Ohh sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable! You don't need to answer actually! Sorry for being insensitive and nosy!" He said.

"Uhm well... I'm the... bottom..." I shyly said. Well, I guess he's the only one who I can talk about with this kind of stuff I mean I can't talk to Mild and Nick about this because Mild is a girl and Nick is straight.

"Ohh yeah Tay really look dominant." He said.

"Well who's the top between you and Joss? I mean both of you looks manly and dominant." I said.

"Well we're Versa." He said.

"Versa?" I ask.

"Yeah We can be both top and bottom." He said.

'Ohhh..." I said.

"I guess you've never been a top.. not even once?" He ask.

"Yeah I don't mind though because I'm enjoying being a bottom." I said.

"Well yeah I know because I also prefer to be a bottom sometimes.. You know Joss is really big and he's penetrating me really hard and good." He said casually like it's like normal to him.

"Yeah Tay is also good at penetrating me." I said.

Then suddenly Tay and Joss showed up with a bucket of drinks.

"What are you both talking about?" Joss ask.

"Are you both talking about us?" Tay said.

"You're such a feeler we're just talking with our similarities." I said.

"Well if you say so." He said.

"Wait Tay are you under to Newwie?" Luke ask.

"What?! NO WAY!" He defensively said.

"Really? do you want me to extend our deal?" I teasingly said.

"WHAT?! NO! I DIDN'T TOUCH YOU SO I DIDN'T BREAK THE RULE!" He said.

"Deal?" Joss ask.

"Yeah we played volleyball and I won so we can't have sex and Tay can't even touch me." I said.

"What? but why?" Joss curiously ask.

"Well we always cling to each other and we always do it like every day so I think that we have to make distance between us It's just for two days so I know he will survive." I said.

"You know he has a point! I think we should have a distance between us too." Luke said then Joss suddenly put his arm on Luke's shoulder.

"Baby don't do that..." Joss said then Luke just laugh.