Chapter 19 : Let's enjoy surfing

Start from the beginning

So we play again and at the end of the game, I won that's why he looks really frustrated.

He tried to assist me but before he do that I gave him a warning.

"Oops you can't touch me." I teasingly said.

---

We are having our lunch here at a famous restaurant in La union and it's kind of an open area so you can also see the view here.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask because he still look pissed.

"No." He didn't even look ate when he said that.

"Look I won against you fairly so why are you mad? I didn't cheat and be both agree to that deal." I said.

"Yeah I know, I'm not mad at you I'm just frustrated because I can't touch you." He said.

"Well we're so close for the past few weeks and I think we should take some distance between us but that doesn't mean that we have to break up or cool off." I said.

"yeah you have a point." He said.

"Well it's just for two days so you will not suffer for a long time." I said.

"Can't I really touch you? Just holding hands will do." He said.

I never knew that Tay will be clingy like this. I know that he's not into this but now why is he acting like a baby.

"Sad to say... No..." I said.

"Fine... Just for two days okay? I can't take it if you will extend our deal." He said.

"Yeah but if you touch me while the deal is on, I will extend our deal and I will not even talk to you like what we are doing right now." I said.

"You're so cruel! I hate you!" He hissed.

"So you want to break up with me?" I ask.

"No! I didn't say that." He defensively said.

Then someone suddenly approach me. He's a guy who looks decent, neat and local.

"Hi are you a tourist here? You look like a foreign man." He politely said.

"Oh yeah We live here in the Philippines." I politely said.

Then someone tap me at the back so I face him.

"I told you not to touch me right? Or else I will extend our deal." I said.

"Are you flirting in front of your own boyfriend?" He hissed.

"No I'm just being friendly." I said and I face the other guy again.

"So do you want to try surfing? I can teach you." The guy insist.

"Woah really?" I ask.

"Yeah but I can't do it free because our head will not let us so I'll just give you discount." I said.

"OMG You're such a nice guy!" I said.

"So see you later at the beach." He wink at me then he leave.

"Did you realize that he's already hitting you and you just let him?" Tay suddenly hissed.

"No I think the guy is just being friendly." I said.

---

After our snack we went directly to the beach and we saw the guy who it me up earlier. He's surfing and I saw how cool he is and how he professionally get off on the surf board. He saw us so he walk towards us.