CH. 6

"Thank you for taking care of that matter, Blackwing." Now that the army has been taken care of, she has new plans for the pillaged communities. Rebuilding the town will not be enough. As the interim ruler, she knows that she will need to help them in reinforcing their defenses, with guards and with magic.

She will also need to look into the town's livelihood to heighten their production and income by knowing the resources around them and giving each mayor and town representative enough funds for their community. Also, the kingdom needs to build and restore more roads so that exchange from the central kingdom to smaller cities and villages will be ensured.

Before she left the kingdom, she has already signed papers that can help the growth of the kingdom concerning agriculture, city planning, defense and law. Using her modern era knowledge, she can make some good changes in the kingdom. She had yet to study how to change other aspects of the kingdom using what she knows. She has already planned the city progress by almost half a year...

"Always my pleasure, your Highness." It has been two days since that notification appeared. Right now, she has so much resources to spare from her inventory items and money to her servants and pets.

"Maybe this are all error in the system by the Gods?" she thought. Nevertheless, she has a new goal. Being the interim ruler of the kingdom while her father, the King, is gone is not enough. She wants to complete all the quests given by her father. And she started by engaging the Drueton Empire's army that is raiding the west villages. Thankfully, Blackbeak is a master of Space Magic.

-3 days ago-

>>>[Transfer of Pets and Servants is complete!]<<<

What?!

Ravenna was surprised by the sudden notification. Does this mean her pets and slaves have been brought with her in this new world? If so, they will be too many too handle. She knows from her previous life experience that loyalty is never given, it is also earned.

>>>[Do you want to summon your Pets now?]<<<

Ravenna quickly pressed "No". She knows that if she tapped "Yes", there is a possibility that the castle will be destroyed. Most of her pets have huge and long bodies. They cannot be confined to small spaces. Most of them are legendary and of limited rarity. She got them at lotteries, super special events and limited-time shops.

>>>[Do you want to summon your servants?}<<<

If it is her servants, then there is no problem. They are all humanoid in appearance. After she presses the "Yes" option, a light materializes in front of her. Eight figures materialized in front of her. She knows each one of those eight individuals. She created her.

After their materialization, all of them looked at her and immediately bowed at her presence.

"Thank you for summoning us! At your service, Your Highness! Please use us in any of your plans!" all of them speaking in unison, bowing and paying respect to her; their movements in sync together as if they have trained to become loyal servants. Maybe this is because she completed all of their story lines and she has a full relationship meter with them all.

All of their characteristics and the way she modeled them after buying them, it's just like in the game! But now, she can clearly see them in person. Ravenna can't help smiling and jumping due to glee. She was trained to kill at a young age but since her "childhood" is different and repressed by her parents due to their expectation, she can get child-like at her interest, especially in gaming.