Chapter 31

You all may or may not end me after this. Hahaha!!!! Sorry!

Anyways, I wanted to give a brief description of each spell I used in this chapter just so you know what each of them does and what goes on.

There's the basics, which I'm sure you all know: expelliarmus, Stupefy, petrificus totalus, and protego.

If you don't know these, then look it up. They're pretty simple.

Also there is

Diffindo: severing charm. Cause the targeted object to rip or tear.

Aguamenti: produces a jet of water from casters wand.

Confringo: causes items it comes in contact with to burst into flames (I may or may not have used this one right. If I didn't, don't hate on me, it made sense in my head).

Confundo: causes victim to become confused and disoriented for a short amount of time.

Caterwauling charm: no actual enchantment for this, but it creates a loud, high pitched screeching noise when casted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

The barrier we set up around us crumpled as the house shook violently. On instinct, I pulled out my wand and held on to Teddy's hand as Draco did the same and grabbed ahold of Scorpius' hand.

I pointed my wand at all of our gathered luggage and shouted "Reducio!" Shrinking all of the luggage to where I could easily fit it in my back pocket.

"We can't apparate! The wards for that are still up, we'll have to use the floo." Draco said.

I nodded my head and the four of us started running off to the living room.

Just as we entered the living room, the house shook again and my front door crashed loudly onto the floor causing wood particles to scatter in the air.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy. My two favorite people." A deep, almost unrecognizable voice said as a large bald man with burnt marks all across his skin stepped into our house.

A group of several death eaters behind him.

"Crabbe." Draco muttered, standing forward and putting the kids behind him.

"Good to see you two, blood traitor." He hissed at Draco.

Draco clenched his teeth slightly, not wanting to unload on the guy.

Back when we were still in Hogwarts, Crabbe was nothing more than a follower. Never really had an opinion of his own, but things obviously changed.

He now has gathered several death eaters that are begging for revenge, for redemption on his side. All of them following Crabbe's direction in order to kill those involved in Voldemort's death.

I have no idea how he managed it, but he did. The so called followers of Voldemort now follow someone who barely even had anything to do with the war.

"After the little Weasley family fled their home the other day, I figured you would do the same, seeing as you always follow your friends, Harry. So predictable, but I guess I couldn't blame you. After all, your pathetic little barriers were just too easy for me to take down."

"How did you get through those? It should've been nearly impossible." I asked. If we had made a flaw, then I would understand, but for Draco's house to be broken into, on top of Hermione's, then something is seriously amiss.