Chapter 10

Harry's POV

The week was going along, but I began to grow nervous for Sunday. I haven't talked to Draco about it yet, but I'll see him when I pick Teddy up.

It's Wednesday and all of my classes were going painfully slow. Maybe because it's the middle of the week. Or maybe it's just an off day. I don't know, but it's bugging me.

Classes ended and I made my way over to my office, ready to floo home.

Before I could, however, Hermione burst into the room with tears running down her face.

"'Mione? What's wrong?" She ran up to me and clutched me close.

"There was an incident on Ron's mission! His whole team got hurt and are now being transported to St. Mungo's!"

I froze. No. What if Ron got hurt. "What of Ron? Is he ok?"

She pulled away from me and looked up. Her eyes were red and puffy as tears just continued to fall. "I-I don't know! They h-haven't assessed the damage yet!"

"Alright. Let's go pick up the kids and all of us will head to St. Mungo's."

She nodded her head as the two of us used my floo.

When we got to the school, Hermione left to pick up Rose at a different section of the school.

I gripped my hair tightly and yanked on it. Tears welled up in my eyes and one even fell down my face.

My best friend. He's gotta be ok, right? I mean, he's strong so he'll be alright. He has to be.

Scorpius and Teddy both ran over to me.
Teddy's hair turned a sickly green. "What's wrong?" He asked me as the two stopped in front of me.

"It's Ron. He's in the hospital." Teddy ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Is he gonna be ok?"

I don't know.

That's what I wanted to tell him. I honestly don't know. I can't lose my best friend, not after everything we've been through together.

"He'll be alright. My dad's looking after him I bet." I turned to Scorpius.

He's right. Draco's there and he'll take care of Ron. I know he'll do his best.

Hermione ran over with Rose in her arms. "Alright, let's go."

I nodded my head. "Scorpius. Come with us. I think your dad is in overdrive up at the hospital." He nodded his head. We all grabbed on before apparating to the hospital.

We ran in and Hermione talked to the lady at the front desk. Ron was currently in intensive care on the third floor.

Just how bad was it?

We all ran up the long flight of stairs and eventually got to the third floor.

We continued running, desperate to see Ron and to know how bad his condition is.

Coming to a corner, I saw a disheveled Draco. He's stiff and completely alert. His hair is slightly messy and you could tell he'd been running around this place for awhile now.

"Dad!" Scorpius yelled.

Draco was in the process of talking to one of the medi-witches when he spun around and saw us.

"Oh thank Merlin! It's so chaotic, I didn't know how I was gonna get you." He hugged his son before turning to us. "You're here for Weasley, right?" He glanced at all of us.

"Yes. Is he ok? Is he hurt? What happened?!" Hermione bombarded, loudly. Rose started sobbing in her arms.

"Hermione. Breathe. You need to calm down." I took Rose from her and began to soothe the child.