Chapter 12

Harry's POV

Warm and comfortable. That's what I felt through the entire night. It was quite enjoyable actually. For some reason, Draco makes me feel safe. I haven't felt like that since before Voldemort returned and I spent the ending parts of my summer with the Weasley's at the Burrow or during winter holidays.

But like all good things, they must come to an end when I hear giggling encasing my room.

My eyes opened slowly in hopes of them not burning in the piercing morning light.

I moved to grab my glasses from off the table, but found it rather difficult with a weight on top of me. Behind me laid Draco, his arm around my waist and our legs entangled under the blanket.

When I managed to grab my glasses and slip them on, I noticed two boys at the door, whispering and giggling to one another.

The predicament that the kids found us in had me flush and panic slightly from embarrassment.

"Draco!" I screeched.

A groan was heard behind me before a head poked up and accessed exactly what was going on.

He gasped and pulled away instantly. The warmth leaving my body as he tumbled out of bed.

The boys burst out laughing. "Ever heard of privacy?" I asked the two of them.

"We knocked. You didn't answer." Teddy said, his hair hot pink from laughter. "Now we see why." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

I grabbed a pillow from off the bed and chucked it at him.

He squeaked and ran out of the room. Scorpius laughing his face off as he followed.

"Well that was...."

"Embarrassing." I finished Draco's sentence when he trailed off.

His face flushed red. "I am so sorry, I had no idea that happened."

I smiled lightly. "It's alright. That was the best sleep I've had in awhile so I'm not complaining." He smiled back at me. I got off the bed and stretched. "However, I think we'll be hearing about it for the next month by those two."

Draco laughed. "We sure will be." He got up and casted a tempus spell and we realized it was eight in the morning. "I have to be at work in an hour." He stated.

"How about you go take a shower and get ready while I get breakfast going." I suggested.

"That sounds great. Thank you."

"No problem. Showers through that door-" I pointed across the room. "There should already be some clean towels in there you can use."

"Alright." He walked over to the door. "Oh. I forgot to mention." He shifted to look at me. "If you want to join me, you can." He winked and shut the door.

I gaped at him in utter shock.

Did he? No way. Did Draco Malfoy just flirt with me?

My face grew hot as what he said sunk in.

Though, I have to say his offer is tempting.

Oh! Why am I even thinking about this?! I can't think like this! I can't actually like him! It'd be too weird!

I sighed. Maybe it could.

I left the room and went into the kitchen.

The boys were sitting at the table with a set of cards between them.

They noticed me and smirked. "Slept well?" Scorpius asked.

"I sometimes wonder if you're truly ten year olds." I replied shaking my head.