'Why isn't he worried about his arm breaking? Does the league of villains have a doctor but that would mean getting Kurogiri into the situation. Unless?' I looked at the villain who showed no hint of resistance or even fear. 

Then suddenly we heard a crash. 

"What the hell?" I exclaimed as we witnessed it. 

"Sensei!" I turned beside me to see Iida, Mineta, Ojiro and Koda, all looking frightened. I grunted and looked at the villain. 

"Guys!" 

When Aizawa was distracted, the villain left Aizawa's grasp and I didn't even dare to stop the villain. 

"I expected nothing less from a U.A. teacher, isn't that right, hero?" The villain started off as he looked at Aizawa, "And as for you, I am more curious as to what you have to offer to us, blue eyes-kun." He snickered. 

And as Aizawa takes his wraps back, we see his body, split in half. 

"You care about your students, right?" 

Aizawa was taken aback from the site but I just chuckled. 

"But you, blue eyes-kun, you knew that there was something off in the first place right?" He said and I nod.

I looked at Shouta who was almost frozen in his place and I turned back to the villain in front of us as he slowly deteriorates since his entire body is now made out of dirt? 

"I hope you can protect them until the end. See you next time." He taunted with his wide smile and disappeared. 

"Sensei! What was that!?" 

"All of you go inside and be under supervision under Vlad. Aizawa and I will take care of this." I said as Aizawa and I ran into the forest. "We'll be right back, don't worry!" 

"Aizawa-kun, just calm down." I panted as we ran deep into the forest. "Aizawa listen to me!" I yelled out and he stopped, turning to me and slapping me. 

"Shouta!" I unexpectedly yelled out his first name. 

"Who are you to tell me to calm down at a situation like this?!" He yelled and I snickered. 

"Because something might go wrong because of your mind right now! Just calm down and we'll think this through despite not having all the time in the world." I said and continued running and him following behind silently. 

"Sensei!" We suddenly heard and we stopped.  

I see Kyouka running together with the badly bruised Midoriya and a Kota in Midoriya's back. 

"Kyouka!" 

"Midori---" Aizawa grunted as he finally takes in Midoriya's injuries. 

"Sensei," He panted. "I'm so glad to see the both of you." 

He puts Kota down and pants. 

"It's terrible! There's a lot I need to tell you!" He hurried then stood up straight. "First, I need to tell Mandalay that---"

"Hey wait!" 

"I'll leave Kota-kun to the both of you!" 

The boy is literally rambling and I just pressed my hand against his mouth and looked at Kyouka. 

"Kyouka, status update and report." I demanded and handed her an earpiece to which she put on as she explained things. 

"We had a match with a former convict which makes us to assume that the rest of the people in the situation are also ex convicts or even death penalty escapees. Blue fire has been seen along the parts where the test of courage is done. Pixie-Bob is unconscious, Ragdoll has no status ever since we left, and Mandalay and Tiger have been fighting two members of the league. There was no returning of the other students which can also assume that there are more villains out there, each taking a pair or two out. And the target is, Bakugo Katsuki." She finished in the nick of time and I nod.