x BONUS 2 x

Chan's daddy

They were still at the beach house. Chan was lying down on the living room couch while he's video calling Twenty. He's at Jeffrey's house at the moment. Their family dinner just finished and Twenty thought about sleeping over at his boyfriend's.

"Remember what we bet on a while ago?" Twenty asked.

Chan widened his eyes, "You guys did it?"

"When did I lie?," Twenty smirked.

"What?! You're lying!"

"Am not! I literally asked Jeffrey if we can do it in the restaurant's bathroom. And we fucking did."

The boy pouted, "You did it on purpose!"

"I didn't push Jeff into it! He liked the idea too, we even enjoyed it," Twenty chuckled, "You lose, doofus!"

Chan rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

"Dare."

"Dare?! Why do you get to choose?"

Twenty shrugged, "I won. I dare you..."

"Make it simple," the boy furrowed his eyebrows.

"...To call Jiro daddy until tomorrow."

Chan's eyes widened and whined, "Twenty!"

"Boo?"

Both of them heard Jiro who was coming down the stairs. Chan felt flustered but he just heard Twenty's laugh.

"Call him that infront of me," Twenty said, "But don't say it's a dare."

Chan whined, "Really, Twenty?"

"I really am damn serious, Chan."

Jiro walked down and passed by Chan. The boy was being so hesitant about this. For sure, Jiro will get the wrong idea, but Twenty's pushing him and it's pressuring Chan. Also, in the back of his mind, he might want to see what would be Jiro's reaction.

"Boo."

"Yes, daddy?"

Jiro suddenly stopped and looked at Chan who was by the couch, looking back at him. His eyebrows furrowed and thought he mishear things.

"Do you...have anything in mind for dinner?" the man asked.

Chan hummed, "Anything can do, daddy."

The man widened his eyes and started asking Chan what was the occasion that made the boy to call him that. Twenty, on the other line, laughed upon hearing Jiro being so puzzled. He just ended the call and lets the magic happen. He placed his phone by the bedside table before he stood up and skipped his way to what bathroom Jeffrey was in.

"Daddy, I'm coming in~"

The whole dinner was so awkward that Chan wanted to let the gods take him already. Jiro didn't really react much. He just got flustered then it's like it's normal for Chan to call him daddy. But that's what Chan thought.