CHAPTER 4

Yesterday, Chan had fun at Jiro's house. It's been a while since he stayed just because they entered college. His uncle Lele made sure he cooked lots for Chan and even gave him some to bring home. After that, Jiro did drive him home. Good thing for him he gets to have his driver's license. His papa just didn't have any trust that he'll drive responsibly.

Chan could agree. He might even destroy the car from the excitement. If ever want to use the car to go somewhere, he has to call his dad or his personal driver. Maybe when he finishes college, his papa will let him.

In the next morning, Mark did have a little time to wait for his kids and drive them to the university. He rarely does this since he usually needs to be in the company to check or prepare for a business meeting. He was thinking about letting Chan drive but Donghyuck might kill him if he does.

"Pa, we're going!" Chan uttered.

Donghyuck came out of the kitchen and walked towards to his family standing by their doorway. He smiled and ruffled each of his kids' head. Dahyun placed a kiss on his father's cheek before they went out. Donghyuck watched his kids walking to their car but was disturbed by someone stealing a kiss.

"I'm going too," Mark said after he pulled away.

The boy nodded, "Okay, love. Go home early or I'll lock the doors."

"Yeah, I know. See you later, then," the man said and placed another peck on Donghyuck's lips before he went over and hopped into the car.

Sometimes, Chan would think how lucky their parents are to each other. Despite how hard they went through for their relationship, they're still together and were able to have a family. They did risk everything they had but look how far they've gotten. He thought if he'll ever have someone like his dad or papa.

Of course, there's Jiro. But he can't have him, can he?

Not that he's blaming Yanna, Chan wasn't just an ideal person. Sure, people can call him cute but it wouldn't be enough for someone to like him. He might even end up living his whole life alone and in his parents' house. That would be horrific.

"Okay, we're here. I'll see you guys later," Mark uttered when he pulled up infront of the university's front gate.

Both of them said their byes to their dad before they hopped out of their car. Dahyun was about to run towards the building she needs to be in but she was suddenly pulled back by his big brother which made her groan in annoyance. She slapped Chan's arm with her eyebrows furrowed and a frown on her face.

"What was that?!" Dahyun exclaimed.

Chan rolled his eyes at his little sister, "Quiet down, will you? I just need to ask you a favor."

While he was at Jiro's, he did brainstorm some "plans" for his best friend. Jiro was even being a baby just because he was too shy to express his affection to someone. Chan had to knock out some senses to him though. The whole afternoon was just them trying to come some plans for Jiro to get closer to Yanna.

And that night, Chan decided to remove his feelings for Jiro.

It will be a hardest thing to do for him. Chan had been crushing Jiro for years, some won't even consider it just a crush anymore. The boy agreed with it, it's more like Chan had really fallen in love with the man. It wasn't a thing that Chan couldn't stop that time but hopefully, he could forget about his feelings and move on.

The girl crossed her arms across her chest, "You can't ask for a favor without anything in return, Chan."

Chan groaned. Of course his sister would be this brutal around him. They're siblings anyway. Well, he is also like that to her so he shouldn't be complaining.

"Alright, you can have my allowance for the rest of the week," the boy said, "I just need some information about Yanna."

Dahyun hummed and had a wide smirk, "You came to the right person."

Chan was already sitting at the usual table at the cafeteria. He was waiting for them as usual. They don't always have the same schedules but Chan did have a vacant time so he'll be able to wait for them. It's kinda weird that the only friends he got are a year higher than him. He doesn't have that strong bond with some of his blockmates but he's friendly to everyone.

Jiro did tell him that sometimes it's good not to be friendly. The boy was very easy to approach and too kind. Jiro didn't want to hear from someone that Chan's too easy to get and easy to fool.

"Channie!"

The said boy looked behind him but before he could do that, he got back hugged by someone taller than him. That's also one thing he finds whenever he's with his friends. He would also be the smaller one.

Chan chuckled at how Jeffrey cooed at him. The man looked like he's in a good mood. Twenty might've done something. The boy felt warm inside his friend's arms but it didn't take long when Jiro suddenly slammed his hands down against the table.

Jeffrey furrowed his eyebrows before he pulled away from Chan, "Are you on your man period?"

"No, I'm just bummed. The professor seriously had to embarrass me infront of the whole class," Jiro crossed his arms and pouted.

Chan chuckled at his face but he remembered that he should stop being fond of Jiro. He immediately stopped from laughing and looked away from the man. He even wanted to pinch Jiro's cheeks but he stopped himself from doing so. He'll stop everything, maybe he could find someone else he could adore other than Jiro.

"Chan," Jeffrey called which made Chan to look at him, "You good?"

The boy smiled and nodded, "Actually...I was thinking if I can ask you things about Yanna."

"What? Are you really going to expect me to expose my sister?"

"Not those kind of information. Just a little bit like slambook questions," Chan said.

Jeffrey looked at the boy like he's telling him to stop acting but Chan didn't mind him and just kept pushing him to answer their questions. Chan could tell that Jeffrey wanted a talk later.