CHAPTER 7

Chan woke up early than he used to because he remembered that he was needed in the student council for a program. He is a part of the student council as a representative of the second year. He won't bother waking up his sister just because Dahyun will just shout and get annoyed at him. Believe him, it isn't great to hear his sister nag at him so early in the morning. She's just like his papa.

He went down the stairs and made his way to the kitchen to eat something before he goes to school. Maybe his papa is awake since he needed to cook for everyone. He walked and opened the door but he did immediately close it back.

"What the heck?! It's so early in the morning!"

His parents just had to make out in their holy kitchen. Chan covered his face with his palms and tried massaging his forehead. His blood rushed so fast to his head, he had a headache in just a snap. He didn't open the door and waited for parents to do it instead. After some seconds, the door opened by his dad with a smirk on his face.

"You're early," Mark uttered, "Also, for your information, you're old enough to see that."

Chan shook his head and clicked his tongue, "I know! But it's so early in the morning, dad."

"Ah, you and someone I know will do that someday."

The boy furrowed his eyebrows at his father. He knows who that someone was but he acted to look stupid and didn't want to even think about him right now after what happened.

"Who? I won't do that, dad," Chan defended.

Mark chuckled and patted his shoulder as he passed by his son, "Park Jiro."

Chan rolled his eyes while he had a pout on his face. He didn't get to fire back since his father went upstairs to, maybe, take a bath and prepare for work. The boy just sighed before he entered the kitchen for the second time. He saw his papa cooking, like nothing happened. Chan sat down on the table before his papa served a plate for him.

"You're early," Donghyuck said before he went back to cook again.

Chan held his utensils while he was pouting at his papa, "You guys were early too."

"Your dad just woke up so he could drive you guys to the university today," his papa answered back.

The boy nodded, "Ah, so he decided to eat his breakfast?"

Donghyuck chuckled, "Shut up and eat."

"I'll go by myself. I need to be in the university right now," Chan said and quickly ate his breakfast. He already had his bag with him and was already in his outfit for today.

"Then I'll let the driver send you to school."

Chan nodded before he stood up and walked towards his papa to place a kiss on his cheek. Donghyuck ruffled his son's head and smiled sweetly at him.

"Do your best, yeah?" his papa uttered.

The boy nodded, "Yep."

"And also, say hi to Jiro for me."

"Pa..."

Donghyuck laughed, "Why? Just wanted to know if my son-in-law's fine."

"Okay. Bye, pa."

Chan arrived at the university. He was rushing his way to where the student council room was. He skipped his way to where it was and entered the room to see the other members. He politely greeted them and they greeted back at Chan. The boy sat down on a vacant seat and heard the door opened again.

Oh, he forgot. Yanna's the first year's representative.

"Channie!" Yanna called him.

Chan smiled at her and lets her sit down beside him. Yanna has a sweet smile on her face as well. She looked really pretty and matured looking. They meet up pretty often when they were at junior high and she looked like a child back then. She's also a sweetheart. No wonder Jiro likes her.

"How's college for you?" Chan asked.

Yanna shrugged her shoulders, "It's fine, still trying to cope up."

The boy went curious about what she thought about the admirer she was having, "No admirers so far?"

"Oh, there was one letter that was given to me--Also, Jiro was really friendly nowadays to me. I thought he's tough and scary guy," she answered.

Chan nodded, "He's like that when he likes someone."

He said that a bit too softly that Yanna didn't hear just because of some officers being too loud to see their friends. The girl was distracted a bit by the noise but she went to Chan.

"What? I didn't hear that, I'm sorry," she chuckled.

Chan shook his head, "Nothing."

The meeting then started when the president entered the room. It took them a while to talk about the plans for the founding anniversary. They were planning to have three days of the program for students to have some fun. They were thinking about having game corners and contests to celebrate. The president then gave them chores to do.

Chan was up doing the flyers to announce the upcoming founding anniversary. He was fine with it honestly. There's nothing much to do. He just has to help someone if they need one. They were dismissed and everyone went to their respective classes.

The boy walked down the hallway and out of the building since he needed to go to his own department. He was passing by the basketball court and saw some players doing some practices. He didn't see Jiro which was surprising. He did see Jeffrey, but he didn't want to call him to disturb him just for a 'hi.' Chan was just about to pass by but he saw Jiro with Yanna.

They looked really close. It's like Jiro forgot about him. He might've grew some balls and finally thought about everything without Chan's help. Chan was having mixed emotions but the pain was a bit too overpowering. He wanted to go back and go the other way around but his sight has just gone black.

He didn't notice that a ball hit his head.