-Logicality Fluff- dirty dishes

So, I got this idea as I was listening to the song 'dirty dishes'  (included on top), and I decided to add it to this book!
I hope you enjoy!

Warning: a little sad, but turns happy soon after.

-No one's pov-

'It's happening again' Virgil thought as he and Roman shared a glance, looking at where Logan and Patton were.
Logan was on the other side of the couch, reading a book, and Patton was... well, Patton was sitting in Logan's lap.
Lo aparently didn't have a problem with this, although if anyone so much as tries to pat him on the shoulder, he would break your hand.
Virgil groaned, rolling his eyes.
He wasn't jealous or anything, but this had been going on for awhile.

Logan would be doing something, ie. Working, reading, exc; and Patton would go hug him, kiss his cheek, sit in his lap.. you get where I'm going with this, or vice versa.
Here's the problem though: they weren't together, and they claimed not to have feeling for each other, which was bullsh*it in both Roman and Virgil's opinion.
Of course, it was adorable, but watching them pinning each other constantly was just annoying.
So, Roman and Virgil devised a plan.
This is where our actual story takes place.

-Roman's pov-

Most of the day had already gone by, and mine and Virgil's plan was going perfectly.
We had planned to keep both Patton and Logan apart from each other ALL day.
Virgil is curently out shopping with Pat, and I am at home with Logan, who has been increasingly iritated, and jealous, although he would never tell you this.
He is sitting at the dinning table, trying to work, but his hand keeps shaking, and he keeps groaning and hitting his head lightly against the table in frustration.
This would be one of those times Pat would swoop in, giving him reassurance, kissing his face a couple times, and hugging him, but Pat had been gone with Virge since 9 am, and it was already 4 pm.

Suddenly, Logan yelled put in annoyance, and flipped the table.
That's right, he flipped the goddamned table.
I stared as he started kicking up papers, and stomping on them.
At that moment, the front door swung open and Virgil walked in with Patton, and Logans face lit up, practically vibrating with excitement as he started walking towards Patton with his arms outstretched.

"Patton!" He exclaimed, but his face fell as Virgil dragged Pat away to his room, probably to try on new outfits, not even giving Padre time to say hi to Logan.
"Er.. Microsoft nerd? You..uh.. you good?" I asked nervously.
I gulped and Logans face fell, and he clenched his fists, clenching his teeth as he turned to glare at me.

"Im fine"

He spat, turning to pick up the papers, turning the table back upright, stomping off to his room.
I watched him leave, promising myself that I'd never keep Patton away from him this long ever again.

-Virgil's pov-

I smiled as I walked out in my new short shorts and tank top, spinning for Patton to see all of me.
Patton grinned, clapping as he looked at my new clothes, but his happiness seemed almost... uncertain.
I frowned as I looked at him, knowing that he was most defensively thinking of how Logan had looked at him as we walked in and then how he looked when I had dragged him away.
I felt guilty, of course, but this was for the best, but I promised to myself that I would never keep them apart ever again, especially since that flipped table and papers strewn everywhere was extremely hard to miss.

___time skip brought to you by temper tantrums___

-Logans pov-

It was nearly 7 pm, and I was feeling extremely frustrated.
I decided to skip dinner, because I couldn't bare to spend a moment more with that egotistical prince, even though I had really wanted to spend time with Patton..
I hadn't been able to be with him at all today, which, I believe, was trigering icky human emotion such as.. uh.. jealousy, frustration, and sadness..?
Why was there so many..?