One New Message

Ashley's P.O.V

"Hey girlfriend" Alex winked, emerging from the kitchen. I cringed and shook my head.

"Hush peasant" I giggled, immediately thinking of my friend Molly. He joined me on the sofa and threw an arm around my shoulders, causing me to cuddle into his side. 

"What crap are we watching today then?" He smirked, I hit his chest and put some distance between us to annoy him. He pouted and made grabby hands at me, I giggled and jumped up running out of the living room with Alex closely following.

"Ashley..." He smirked as I hid behind the door, him on the other side. I covered my mouth with my hand in the hope to disguise the endless giggles leaving my lips. The door flew closed leaving me exposed and him standing proudly.

"There you are..." He winked as he placed his arm on the wall, blocking my exit. I bit my lip and looked down, knowing I was in for some serious...

Tickling.

"STOP!" I laughed as he tickled my sides, my knee's buckled and I fell to the floor. Instead of worrying about me smacking my head on the kitchen floor - Alex decided it would funny to straddle me and continue to tickle the living daylights of me. 

"L-Lex" I spluttered as endless giggles escaped my lips. 

"Yess..." He winked, still tickling me. 

"STOP!" I giggled, shuffling around to try and remove the lump who was currently sat on me. Alex stopped all of a sudden and turned bright pink. He glanced at me, then hurriedly got off and ran to the lounge. I froze in thought - then burst into laughter as I realized why he had ran. When I approached the lounge, Alex was sat with a cushion casually placed over his lap. I giggled and threw myself next to him, he blushed and wrapped an arm around me, pulling me in to kiss my temple. 

*REMEMBER WHEN THEY SAID THAT WHAT WE WANT COULD NEVER BE DON-*

"You need to change your text tone girl" Alex laughed as I reached for the source of the noise. The message was from a unknown number causing a frown to cloud my expression. I unlocked my phone and waited for the message to load. 

"Ash?" Alex asked. 

"Ashley?" He said, turning me to face him.

"Baby? Baby girl?" He said, worrying filling his voice. I didn't respond. I couldn't respond. I was frozen, starring at the phone on my hands, my hands were white with the tight grip I had on it. 

"Ashley please" Alex pleaded, he pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his hands around mine. He pressed his lips to neck causing my grip to loosen the phone to drop to the floor. He span me around and gently placed his hand on my cheek, my eyes snapped to his and softened at his worried expression. 

"Ash?" He whispered, I felt my vision cloud over and my breathing became heavy. The sound of Alex shouting was muffled and the feeling of falling took over my shaking body. Alex scooped me up  and led down with me on top of him. He placed one of my hands on his chest and - although it was muffled - told me to follow the pattern on his breathing. 

"That's right, breathe" he whispered as I calmed down. We didn't move for a while, Alex wrapped his arms securely around my waist and continued muttering things like "good" and "breathe" into my hair. 

"T-thank Lex" I stammered. He smiled and titled my head to see his face. He leaned down and gently pressed his lips to mine in a short loving kiss. 

"You okay?" He said, worry threaded through his voice. I nodded and glanced at the phone on the floor. Alex noticed and picked it up. "May I?" 

I nodded and shuffled off the sofa to the kitchen. I busied myself until two arms snaked themselves around my waist. He gently pressed his lips to my neck as I relaxed into him. 

"See? I got you" He whispered, his hot breath ghosting my neck. I lent my head back on his shoulder and sighed. 

"I know Lex, but, he's, ya know? I guess I'm just scared of him..I know what he can do" I breathed, closing my eyes as Alex returned his lips to my neck. 

"I won't let him touch you baby girl" He smiled into my neck before scooping me up and carrying us upstairs to his room. Alex led down and placed me next to him, I curled up next him and rested my head on his chest - closing my eyes. 

"You still have all of my, you still have all of my, you still have all of my heart" He sang softly. I smiled and lazily kissed his cheek before drifting off into empty pillow talk again. 

A/N:

Alex's song he sang: All My Heart - Sleeping with Sirens

Ashley's ringtone: Do it now, remember it later - Sleeping with Sirens 

(Little shoutout to OfMiceAndElle again because I made her jealous...I hope this helps lovely) ;)