Don't fall In love with her

Dedicated to someone who's been rather amazing tonight (even if she did make me cry with that song) so thank you again!(:

Jacks P.O.V

"BRISTOL!" I screamed into the mic. They responded with a cheer and I smiled back, throwing a pic in the crowd. Alex was looking backstage ready to bring Ashley on to replace me in Somewhere in Neverland.  

"I'm afraid I'm being replaced now" I pouted, Alex glared at me and motioned for Ashley to come on stage. She walked on, hiding behind her hair as usual, and came straight over to me. I placed my guitar over her head and kissed her cheek, whispering good luck as usual. Alex introduced the song and winked at Ashley before it started. 

I watched them both carefully - Ashley was focusing on my guitar, trying to avoid all eye contact like usual. Alex was singing at the crowd - but constantly looking over to watch Ashley. It was so obvious they liked each other, well, it was obvious Alex liked Ashley. 

"WENDY RUN AWAY WITH ME!" I screamed from side stage, Ashley looked over and laughed at me before mouthing the words herself as she played. Alex looked over and his smile brightened when he saw she had relaxed. He so likes her. 

"Somewhere in Neverland..." Alex finished. "Give it up for Ashley!" 

Ashley blushed a deeper red and started to wobble off stage but Alex was having none of it, he rushed over and gave her a hug, whispering something in her ear and kissing her head before walking back on. Ashley handed me my guitar and made her way to our dressing room, smiling from ear to ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's P.O.V

The show ended and I bounced off stage, off to the dressing where I'd told Ashley to wait. I kicked the door opened and my smile grew when I saw her. She was curled up on the sofa, her eyes shut,  her chest softly rising and falling. I walked over to her and gently brushing some hair away from her face. She stirred slightly but settled again as quickly. Jack can bouncing in screaming something about beer with Rian and Zack in tow.

"Dude! Be quiet!" I whisper yelled. They all shut up and stared at me, I motioned to Ashley and the look of realisation quickly covered their faces. They glanced at each other before sharing knowing smiles. 

"What?" I asked.

"You like her" Jack stated.

"W-what n-no!" I stuttered.

"Yes, you do" Zack winked.

"Don't say you don't man, because you do" Rian laughed. I blushed a deep red and turned my back to them, playing with the ends of Ashley's hair. 

"I think I'm gonna take her back to the bus - it's been a long day for her" I whispered, gently scooping Ashley up and holding her close. She nuzzled her face into my chest, murmuring something about lostboys. Jack started wolf whistling so I flipped him off and walked out back to the bus. A few fans were still outside so I kept my head down to the hope they wouldn't recognise me. 

"Alex?" One asked. I looked up and smiled at her.

"Gimme one second" I said hopefully, motioning to Ashley, she nodded and I grinned. I walked onto our bus to find Matt sat down with Flyzik sorting out something. They smiled at me and Matt winked at me. I carried her down to my bunk and gently placed her inside, as I went to leave she grabbed my shirt and whimpered. 

"Stay" she pleaded, her eyes were still shut and she was restlessly moving. I climbed inside and wrapped my arms around her in an attempt to calm her down. Much to my dismay - it didn't work. She continued to move around and was crying.

"Matt!" I yelled, both Flyzik and Matt appeared so I climbed out and let Matt climb in instead, as much as I wanted to be the one to help her - I'd only known her for a limited time compared to Matt. Flyzik motioned for me come outside with him so I followed reluctantly, constantly looking behind me to look at my bunk where Ashley lay. 

"Dude, you like her yes?" Flyzik asked bluntly. My eyes widened.

"I...um.. I guess.. maybe.. she's lovely but-" 

"Right you do" Flyzik laughed. "But just be careful, the tension is bad enough so if you were to try anything - which you can't anyway - everything would go downhill" 

"So what you're saying is - don't fall in love with her?" I questioned.

"Afraid so, besides, Josh and her are still technically dating so.." He trailed off, I sighed and nodded sadly. "Also - that girl is still waiting for you" 

"I guess I'll be right back then" I smiled weakly, turning the corner to the dark venue where the one girl was still stood.  Everyone else had left except her - I guess I was longer than a minute.

"Hey?" I whispered. Her head snapped around and her eyes lit up.

"Hello Alex" she said shyly.

"Thanks for waiting girl - you must be freezing!" I exclaimed, she giggled.

"I'm okay - your show was incredible by the way"

"Thanks so much, did you want me to sign anything?" I smiled. She held out a tshirt and a poster and looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"There ya go" I smiled. "Picture?" 

"Thank you" she grinned, holding out the camera and snapping one of us. 

"How are you getting home?" I questioned.

"Oh! My moms waiting at the train station for me, it's not till 12 though so I've got time" she said shyly.

"That's good" I winked, causing a blush to form on her already rosy cheeks. "What's your name?"

"I'm Ellie" 

"Well, Ellie, I'd like to thank you for your dedication, and thank you for staying out in the cold for sweaty old me" I laughed, gesturing to my sweaty shirt from the show. 

"And I'd like to thank you Alex - for inspiring me, for saving me, for helping me" she smiled sincerely. I wrapped her in a hug as a reply.

"Before I go, I think you and Ashley are adorable together" she winked, before skipping off towards the train station. I opened my mouth to protest but quickly shut it. So we were cute? 

"Don't fall in love with her" I whispered to myself, before heading back to the bus.