Suits you

Alex's P.O.V

Two weeks into the tour and nothings really improved. Josh is hated by all of us - but is always trying to get to Ashley, which terrifies her. She's been pretty much living in our bus rather than hers, sleeping in my bunk. Although Matt sort of frowned upon at first - it didn't take much convincing when she came running in crying at 3:30am.

*FLASHBACK*

(Still Alex's P.O.V)

I was tossing and turning - yet couldn't sleep. The bus came to a stop, I'm guessing for gas and a break, so I closed my eyes again in the hope for a glimpse of sleep. I almost did until a knock came on our bus door, no one got up so I did, only to be faced with a crying and shaking Ashley. 

"Ash" I sighed, pulling her inside and holding her to my chest. "What happened?"

"J-Josh, he c-came and he was a-angry and -" she stopped and burst into a fresh set of tears. 

"Shh" I cooed, in an attempt to calm her down. I guided her to my bunk and climbed in after her, wrapping my arms around her waist letting her cry. 

"I got you" I whispered as the crying stopped and her eyes fell closed. Matt appeared at my bunk and pulled the curtain raising an eyebrow at me. I mouthed 'Josh' at him and he nodded, his eyes widened when he noticed my tear stained shirt. 

"I got you" I repeated, kissing her forehead and falling asleep myself 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Ashley's P.O.V

The show ended and I threw my pick to the crowd, a loud scream signaling someone had caught it. I smiled and walked to the dressing room, picking up a bottle of water on my way. When I reached the dressing room I turned around to see Josh walk in and him shut the door. I bit my lip and attempted to look busy in the hope someone would turn up soon. 

"Ashley babe" Josh smiled evilly. I looked up and nodded at him, trying to conceal that my hands were shaking violently in fear. "Maybe it's time we make up?"

"No" I said strongly, trying to push past him. He grabbed my waist and held me there tightly.

"I think it is" he winked slyly, bringing his head down to my level. I pursed my lips and struggled around, trying to free myself of his grip. He chuckled before crashing his lips on mine, I moved around and tried to run but before I knew it I was pressed against a wall. When he pulled back for air I screamed and kicking again - but a sharp pain in my stomach soon stopped that. He chuckled again, pressing whatever it was deeper into my stomach. I screamed in pain - but he covered my mouth with his hand. 

"ASHLEY!" Someone yelled, flying through the door. Josh pulled back and made a run for it while I collapsed in a heap. I was quickly scooped up and taken outside - to be met with gasps from I'm guessing fans who didn't get in. I hadn't opened my eyes to see who was carrying me - but the familiar Alex smell led me to guess who it was. Something soft was placed beneath me so I opened my eyes to be met with Alex's big brown ones. 

"Ashley" he sighed, stroking my hair away from my face. His fingers brushed over my scar above my eyebrow, he sighed, before leaning down and pressing a kiss against it. I relaxed and closed my eyes, trying to ignore the pain in my stomach. 

"What did he do?" Alex whispered. I motioned to my stomach and he cautious lifted my sweaty shirt.  His eyes widened and he quickly placed it down and rushed to the first aid kit. 

"He's cut you Ash" he sighed, I looked down and there was a small cut above my belly button. I rested my head back down and shut my eyes - in hope it was all go away. Alex carefully dealt with it before grabbing one of his hoodies and placing it over my head. 

"Thanks Lex" I said quietly. He smiled and helped me to my feet, grabbing my waist when I stumbled. I looked up to see we were face to face, his breath was covering my face as we looked at each other. He began to lean in and I panicked - Josh would kill him - did I like Alex? Yeah, I did. Why couldn't this happen? Because of Josh. 

"Dude have you seen Ashl-" Jack said walking onto the bus. Alex and me jumped apart and Jack looked at us suspiciously. 

"Ashley you okay? You've gone paler than usual" Jack said, raising an eyebrow. Alex glared at him and I nodded. 

"Just um, keep Josh away please" I smiled weakly, he nodded, kissing my cheek and heading for the door again. 

"10 minutes dude" He winked at Alex before exiting completely. I glanced at Alex to see his face had softened and he was looking at me. I offered him a smile which he returned before taking my hand and standing up. 

"I'm not leaving you - so you're gonna have to come and watch the show" he smiled, pulling me into a hug. 

"Thanks Alex" I said, wrapping my arms around his waist. 

"Will you play Somewhere in Neverland?" he asked hopefully. I simply nodded and fist punched the air dramatically. I giggled and cuddled into his jumper. 

"Suits you" he winked, before looping an arm around my waist and guiding me out the bus.