My Ashley.

Alex's P.O.V

"I got her" I whispered as we parked up back to the house. Rian had driven us home allowing me to sit in the back with Ashley who was sleeping. I gently picked her up causing her to stir slightly.  

"Shh, sleep babygirl." I smiled, kissing her forehead and walking into the house. A soft noise of content escaped her lips as she rested her head against my chest. I smirked at Dan who was glaring me from inside the other car. The guys emerged from the cars and followed after me, Rian and Zack walking into the kitchen while me, Ash, Dan and Jack walked to the lounge. I sat myself on the sofa and placed Ashley on my lap, allowing her to get comfy before she drifted off again. 

"So Alex..." Dan began, looking directly at me. Jack smiled encouragingly, unaware of where this was going. 

"Hmm" I mumbled, curling an arm around Ashley.

"Tell me about Josh and Ashley, how did they split up...and you get involved?"

"Josh didn't love her, I did, simple as that." I said bluntly, not wanting to reveal anything else.

"Hmm...from what I heard, there's more to that story" He smirked. I frowned and gently tilted my head to rest on Ashley's, wanting some form of comfort from her. I opened my mouth to respond when Ashley's eyes fluttered open. 

"Ashley!" Dan beamed.

"Hey" She said, suppressing a yawn. I smiled down at her whilst she reached up and captured my lips with a kiss. Dan quickly began talking to Jack while Ash woke up. 

"Hey Wendy" I smiled, rubbing my nose against hers. She giggled and lent back down to bury her head into my neck, lightly kissing the skin.

"You haven't called me that in ages" She mumbled. I laughed and kissed the top of her head.

"Hey Lex? You okay to take Dan home?" Rian yelled from the kitchen. I froze and glanced at Dan who was smiling innocently. 

"C-Can't you guys take him? I-I think Ashley's comfy, right sweetie?" I said hopefully, Ashley laughed and removed herself from my arms causing me to pout. 

"I'll be fine for 10 minutes, Jack come here I need a cuddle friend" She winked.

"Ew peasant" Jack said, turning his nose up, but soon gave in allowing Ashley to rest her head in his lap. 

"That okay then? Alex?" Dan smirked. I nodded and grabbed my keys, leaning down and kissing Ashley's cheek while Dan said goodbye to the guys. We walked to the car in silence, making the dread only increase. 

"So Alex, what were you going to say before our darling Ashley woke up then?" He said as I started the car. 

"My Ashley." I said under my breath. He chuckled and shook his head. 

"Oooh Protective are we?" He smirked, my eyes widened at his choice of words. 

"Are you still in contact with Josh?" I said suddenly.

"No." Dan said quickly, turning his gaze out the window. Not wanting to make a fuss nor strike another conversation I remained silent for the rest of the journey. 

"What makes you so sure she loves you?" Dan said suddenly. 

"What?" I chuckled, rolling my eyes. 

"How do you know Ashley loves you?" He repeated. 

"Why?"

"Because she told me something yesterday."

"What?" I said sternly, slamming the brakes and turning to face him. 

"We were talking, you came up in conversation and...well that would be telling eh?" He smirked. 

"What. Did. She. Say?" I demanded. 

"Well..."

~~

Ashley's P.O.V

The door slammed shut making me jump and fall from Jack's lap. Jack burst into hysterics while I casually stood up and walked to the door hoping to see Alex again. 

"Hey L-" I was cut off by him barging past me and storming up the stairs before slamming the door to our room. I frowned and cautiously followed after him, Zack and Rian followed after me after hearing the bang. 

"Lex?" I said, gently knocking on the door. 

"Get out." He growled from inside, I flinched at the sound of his voice and shuffled back into Zack. 

"Alex let us in mate, what's up?" Rian said calmly. The door flew open revealing a red faced, angry Alex standing there. 

"What's up? I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S UP! HER, SHE'S A LIER, SHE'S BEEN LYING THIS WHOLE AND I DIDN'T KNOW!!" He yelled, before turning to face me, I was shaking yet very confused. 

"W-What did I-I do?" I stammered.

"I think I right question who didn't you do" He snapped. I opened my mouth to respond but quickly shut it.

"I-I don't understand." I finally managed out. 

"Oh I think you do perfectly, now I suggest you leave this house, my house." He spat, before turning round and slamming the door again. By this point Jack had joined us and had me wrapped in his embrace. 

"I didn't.. I don't- I..." I said bursting into tears. 

"Come on, let him cool off sweetheart." Jack said quietly, leading me downstairs. 

"I haven't done anything I swear you guys believe me right I'd never hurt him or cheat or anything I swear-"

"Ashley shut up." Rian laughed.

"We know you'd never do something like that, but Alex has obviously been told something and he's a stubborn little git so just let him cool off okay? I'll talk to him." Jack smiled, I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder.

A loud crash was heard from upstairs, followed by many bangs and thumps. I flinched at each, tears forming at the corners of my eyes knowing Alex was mad at me for something I hadn't done. Rian and Zack shared a knowing look before nodding and standing up. 

"We'll go check on him." Zack said, before they disappeared upstairs. 

"It just takes some time,

Little girl you're in the middle of the ride,

Everything everything will be just fine,

Everything will be alright" Jack smiled. I sighed and closed my eyes, 

This had to end. 

A/N: There, I updated...again(;