06| Sweeping and Sandy Dee

The beginning is written very weird and rushed... I don't know what I was doing in August when I wrote this, but doesn't seem like I wanted to write it. Try and enjoy anyway because I'm not rewriting a whole chapter :)

-

"I gave you my textbooks to put in my locker that's right beside yours. Is that too hard?"

"Well maybe if you asked nicely."

Tony scoffed. It wasn't that big of a deal to put them away? Why are people so difficult to help one another.

"Why are you making it such a big deal? Like chill," he said back with a small shrug. His nonchalant smirk still on his face. Like this was totally normal and he didn't care. That aggravated Steve more.

"If you want your stupid books they're at my house. I'll bring that tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? I need them today!"

"Well you should've thought ahead."

"I hate men," Tony whispered and stood up. Nat laughed and agreed before standing up aswell. She said goodbye to the three and followed back with Tony to their table.

Now it was Sam who scoffed.

"He's so annoying."

"Agreed," Bucky and Steve said in sync. Then as if something popped into Buckys head he smirked and sat up more straight.

"What?"

"I have an idea. Do you still have Tonys combo?"

-

The next day was already shit for Tony by the time he got to school. Howard yelled at him this morning for absolutely nothing. Just to pick a fight.

He was totally spaced out as he walked with his friends, Bruce and Natasha chatted away about god knows what. He still had this usual small smirk on this face. No one needed to know there was something wrong. But that didn't stop Bruce.

"Tones, what's wrong?" He asked and stopped talking to the red head once he noticed how Tony was walking. Although he had a smug smirk, he was walking slightly sad, and his eyes held more expressions than anything. They were glassy.

"Huh? Oh nothing," Bruce gave him a look that said he didn't buy it. Now that Natasha looked at him closer he did look kind of off. How did Bruce notice that? Tony sighed in defeat, it wasn't that hard to crack him when it came to his best friends. He mostly trusted them, "I'll tell you later. It's too early for this shit."

"Agreed," Nat said and they stopped at Tonys locker. "Do you want me to open it for you?" She offered trying to lift her friends mood. He shook his head.

"Actually, yesterday I got it. Look," his mood did change slightly. He was confident and held the lock gently in his hands. He turned it right, left, and then right.

And maybe he should've let Natasha open it for him.

Because the second he opened his locker huge amounts of small stuff fell onto Tony. At first he didn't know what it was, but after wiping his eyes and opened them he noticed it was sand.

What the hell!? How did sand get in there? Or more like who put sand in there.

But it didn't matter at the moment because right now he was drenched in sand. It was everywhere.

In his hair, his eyes, down his shirt and pants. It clung to his body. Some of it even seemed to be wet sand to stick to him better. There was a huge pile of sand around him, barely any touched Natasha and Bruce.