25| Jealous and Justified

It's been a long time since I updated, so let me remind you of a few things. The day is October 30, 2020. They just finished homecoming and went to Clint's house for an after-party. Enjoy!

-

"Stop it! Tony. No drinking," Clint hissed and swatted at Tonys arm which was reaching up to try and grab a bottle out of the top shelf cabinet. They were all at Clint's house after the homecoming dance and Tony got bored. So when Clint went down to the basement to set up the karaoke machine Tony snuck off to find the liquor cabinet. Except, he wasn't as slick sneaking up the stairs as he thought.

"Where're you sneaking off to, ankle-biter?" Bucky said when Tony thought he finally slipped away from everyone's sight.

Tony glanced at Bucky and then continued on his search to find something to drink that wasn't 98% sugar. Bucky followed him.

"Ankle biter? What am I? Two?" He asked as he found the kitchen. Tony started opening random things.

"You act like it sometimes," Tony snorted a laugh.

"Very funny."

"Thank you," Bucky leaned his head to the side as he watched Tony look through cabinets. What was he looking for? Clint had coolers downstairs filled with food and drinks for this night specifically. There was everything you could possibly need down there, so what was Stark looking for? He was never happy with what he was given. "What're you searching for?"

"His parents' alcohol cabinet." Bucky laughed at him.

"Not every parent has a whole alcohol cabinet. Might just be yours."

"Yeah, maybe." Tony gave up on looking. He turned to look at Bucky. "What do you want?"

"Nothing. Bored. You make things interesting, with all the drama you start," Bucky shrugged making Tony purse his lips.

"Wow, you've been awfully snappy all of a sudden." Bucky signed and leaned his head back against a cabinet.

"I think all of Clint's sugary drinks have gotten to my head," Tony laughed.

Just then, Steve walked into the room. But stopped suddenly and looked between the two. Bucky, leaning against the cabinets, and Tony laughing at whatever he had said. The image made his stomach turn.

"Uhh, I'm sorry. Did I interrupt something?" Steve said and looked between them. Tony was still smiling when he looked at Steve and shook his head. "Clint wanted to collect everyone. He said we're starting karaoke."

Bucky pushed himself off the cabinet and they made their way back down to the basement.

When the three got down there they were greeted by Clint singing "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga very off-key. But he seemed to be enjoying himself.

Everyone "in the audience" was going crazy, screaming and waving their hands around as if Clint was some super famous celebrity. Tony shook his head at his dumb friends. He really does love them.

He took a seat next to Bruce and joined the cheering at Clint. Bucky and Steve sat towards the back in the love seat next to each other.

After Clint finished, Natasha went up with Bruce to do a duet of Teenage Dream from Katy Perry. Then Rhodey went up and sang The Fifty-Nifty United States song. Which is all of the states in America in alphabetical order that they all learned in their elementary school. Thus to say it was a hit. Bucky and Steve just looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

After that, Clint did one with Sam, which everyone agreed with a weird pairing. Then everyone went around trying to sing Non-Stop from Hamilton. They tried to split it up so everyone sang different parts and some people did back-up or ensemble. Needless to say, it didn't work too well. Plus, Pietro and Wanda had never seen or heard of the musical, and Steve only watched it once when it came out on Disney+ with his mom. So whenever one of them was called on to sing, they were pretty bad.