27| Flaws and Falling

It only took Steve an extra fifteen minutes to find the arcade than it would have if Tony helped him. So that wasn't too much time. If it passed twenty then yeah tony probably would've helped him out. But it was entertaining watching him go in a circle for the third time without him realizing it.

"See, I told you I could get you here," Steve said with a victory smile while he held the door open for Tony. Tony just smiled in reply and walked into the arcade.

"Oh, how I stand corrected. I'll never doubt you again."

"Yeah, I'm counting on that."

Watching Steve fail to navigate himself totally calmed Tony down. He was just overreacting. In all honestly, he probably just hasn't gotten laid in a while.

God, how long had it been? At least since summer. Oh, my god, Tony hasn't gotten laid in months. This was probably the longest he's gone since before he started dating Bella.

He should really hit Dylan up sometime.

The arcade was pretty old, so it still ran in those tokens rather than those cards most arcades have now. Surprisingly, there was a good amount of people here. Odd, since there wasn't much cars parked outside.

Steve and Tony both stepped up to the coin machine. They eyed each other while both trying to shove money into the slot at the same time, causing Steve to accidentally knock Tonys hand on the side of the machine pretty hard.

"Shit! Sorry, sorry, I'm sorry," Steve said while Tony just shook his hand off. It stung a bit but nothing Tony couldn't handle. He was stronger than he looked.

"You're fine. Now let me pay," Tony pressed and tried to put the ten dollars into the machine again, but Steve quickly caught into his wrist before he could. Damn his quick football reflexes.

Steve gently brought Tony's hand down to his side to avoid him from paying. But if Rogers thought Tony would give up that easily he was definitely mistaken. Tony never backs down from a challenge.

"No, I'm paying," Steve said in his stupid matter-of-fact tone that Tony hated so much. Like now that he's declared his decision that's the only possible outcome. Tony rolled his eyes.

"Stop, I'm the rich one. Let me pay just ten stupid dollars for us." Tony snarked and tried to nudge Steve out of his way but Steve didn't even budge. Damn, way to knock Tonys ego down a few pegs. Steve didn't even seem to notice that he had failed to try and move he who was a brick wall.

"Stop it, Tony. I asked you here, I pay."

"You drove here. So now we're even."

"It's not about being even, Tony, it's about morals."

Tonys eyebrows quickly shut up.

"Morals? What? That a "gentleman" always pays? Well, guess what, Steve, I'm still a guy too."

Steve just blinked at him. Where the hell did that come from?

"Uhh, yeah, I know. But the person who asks the other out, pays."

Tony scoffed and looked away.

"That is definitely not how it works."

"Is so," Steve tried to pay again but Tony just slapped his wrist. Steve rolled his eyes at the younger man.

"Look. I'll pay first, and if we want to play more, then you pay. Deal?"

Steve gave a look that made you think he was thinking about it, but they both knew better. He wasn't going to give up that easily either. They were both so stubborn that it annoyed the other to the max.