Chapter 2

Ima start putting gifs so you can imagine them more better during a situation!

————

" This is such an Honor to reserve this award! But a mush bigger honor to present to you the next performer of the night... The one and only.. My beautiful girlfriend Elsa Winters." I heard Jack announce as I closed my eyes and walked onto the dark stage walking over to the stool in the middle of the stage. My First ever live performance.. Please go good. 

The sound of the crowds yelling like crazy was all I heard before the curtain was being lifted and the bright spotlight blinded me so a second. I bite my lip and raised my hand in the air and waved at the loud crowd. Okay you can do this!  I nodded my head to the music player guy and waited for the beat of my song to start.

I noticed Jack and the rest of the boys finally made it back to there seat and was now watching me with made me more scared then I already was.

"I've been watching you

For some time
Can't stop staring
At those oceans eyes
Burning cities
And napalm skies
Fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes
Your ocean eyes" I glanced over at Jack was looking at me with his cute smile. I smiled a bit before closing my eyes and squeezed my mic.

"No fair

You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Falling into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes" I slowly stood up from the stool and tip toed slowly to the front of the stage.

I placed my hand on my heart and started swaying side to side along with the beat of my song.

"I've been walking through
A world gone blind
Can't stop thinking of your diamond mind
Careful creature
Made friends with time
He left her lonely with a diamond mind
And those ocean eyes" Slowly a backup dancer made his way towards me and lifted me up from behind a bit then placed me back down and turned me to face him.

"No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Falling into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes" I placed my Hand on his face softly and he placed his arm around my lower back as I moved my hand to his chest and pushed myself away. I turned my back towards the dancer as he softly grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him so I was now in a position were my back was pressed against his chest and his hand rested on my hip as we swayed.

"No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Falling into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes" I pushed him back as he dances his way back to his position with the rest of the background dancers.

I sang my last note as I took a seat on the stool again and closed my eyes as the song ended.

I crowd roared like crazy as I opened my eyes and looked at everyone standing up and clapping. I smiled before standing up and waving goodbye and walked off stage.

~After Awards~

I left the Awards after the rest of the group because I had to do some announcing and little interviews. I haven't even gotten a chance to see them after my performance.

I quickly got off the uber in front of the boys house as walked inside without knocking.

"Elsa you did so freaking good!" Honey lemon yelled as she jumped of the boys coach as I walked into the door. I smiled and hugged back as she attacked me with a big hug. "Thank you so much!"

"Hey wheres Jack?" I smiled up at her as she pointed up the stairs "In his room. His been up there since we got back. He was talking on the phone with I don't know who but it sounded important." Honey shrugged and hopped back on the coach. Okay then.

I quickly ran up the stairs and slowly opened his bedroom door were he was sitting down in his gaming chair playing as game. Of course his doing that.

I pushed open the door before stepping in and closing the door quietly. I threw my bag onto his bed and tip toed to Jack.

I pulled his chair back making him jump in fear and threw the headset off and quickly looked at me. "Haha you should have seen your face!" I laughed as I pointed at his face.

"Elsa you almost gave me a heart attack!" Jack yelled as he placed his hand on his chest.

"Oh but I didn't!" I laughed as I stood up straight and walked over to Jack and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. "Chicken" I smiled at him as he rolled his eyes and pulled me from my hips so I was now sitting on his lap.

"You did really good today babe! I'm so proud of you!" He whispered as he hugged me and barred his head in the crack on my neck.

"Thanks!" I laughed a little as his hair tickled me.

"But I didn't like how that guy was touching you." Jack backed away as look at me serious. Is he jealous?! Awe

"What why not? That was my favorite part." I smiled at him making him roll his eyes at me.

"No! He was touching you! You're mine Elsa." Jack whispered as he placed his lips on mine.

"Hm" I pulled away and nodded. "Anyways I heard you were on a important call? Mind telling me what it was?" I stood up from sitting on his lap and walked over to his bed then taking of my heals.

"Hm Do you know tooth?" Jack said as he stood up also and stretched. Umm maybe?

"Umm I don't know" I looked at him as he was now standing in front of me playing with a piece of my hair. His so random.

"Well she's a new artist and her management called me asking his I can help her with a song because they really liked the song you and I did." Jack glanced at me as he continued to attempt on doing a braid on my hair.

"Hm that's good! Are you gonna do it?" I looked at him.

"Yeah I think so. I had to ask the boys first cause you know they are my band. They said that's fine." Jack smiled as he tried to show me the messy braid he did.

"Oh okay love." Wait does that mean his gonna spend a lot of time with her?