Chapter 2

Rylees POV

"R-Rylee?" he managed to stutter out in disbelief. I knew I shouldn't have come, they didn't want me did they. Why was I stupid enough to think they would? Why would anyone want me. I'm a disgusting broken girl. I'm basically just skin and bones, I have dark bags under my eyes, my skin is as pale as snow, my used to be curly hair is straight and brittle from the lack of nutrients, I should have known better than to think they saw me as their sister.

" l-look I'm sorry I shouldn't have come, this was a bad idea I'm sorry" I whimpered. I was beginning to walk away when a strong arm grabbed me, I flinched in response making Noahs shocked eyes turn into ones of confusion. His arm quickly released when he saw the panic displayed on my face. "Rylee I-" Noah tried to speak but was interrupted by a whine from inside the house "Noah who's at the door? Is it that Ashley chick because if so I already told her to scr-" Adrians face dropped when he saw me. Was I that repulsive?
Noah and Adrian Watched me in uncomfortable silence.

"Guys who is that" Luke and Cole asked in unison making their way to the door where Noah and Adrian were still standing there speechless. When Luke saw me his body stiffened and cole just stood there like he'd seen a ghost. I couldn't blame him because after all I was a ghost, the happy bubbly little girl they used to know died years ago.

"She looks like-" "mom" Noah said before being interrupted by cole. They scanned me for a bit, before wrapping their strong arms around me tightly almost as if they didn't want me to leave again but that couldn't be true,they didn't know me, they can't love a ghost from five years ago. We stayed like that for a while, I'd be lying if I said that I didn't find comfort in their arms, I'd be lying if I said that I didn't miss their warmth. I almost felt safe even, however all good things come to an end and I backed away from the hug, I missed their warmth but I couldn't let myself be happy. Not again.

Luke gently put his hands behind my back trying to reassure me that he won't hurt me, hence my flinches earlier but I couldn't help it and flinched again. He led me towards the door with the boys following behind us. When we entered a familiar smell struck me. This was my home.

I sat on the black leather sofa, My eye lids heavy when someones big hands stroked my hair soothingly as a drifted of into deep slumber . The last thing I remember was the fading of voices when I asked "where's mom?"

Adrains POV
"Who the fuck is that" I pointed to the soundly sleeping Rylee, of course I knew who that  was but she was different now. Where's the Rylee who I played hide and go seek with and pretend not see, wheres the Rylee who use to make flower crowns with me, wheres the Rylee who used to cuddle in my arms during the storms, wheres my sister?

"What do you mean 'who the fuck is that' Adrian. You know damn well who that is" Noah thundered. "No I don't know who that is! It's been five years Noah! FIVE FUCKING YEARS" I fired back with tears running down my face.

She left me, although it wasn't her fault, she still did and ever since the day she left I had changed. For the worse. Rylee left me and I couldn't be hurt like that again. So to me Rylee Evans is dead.

Rylees POV

I wasn't asleep I could hear everything and even though I saw this coming, it didn't make it less painful. The little bit out hope I held was gone and for good this time ...Rylee Evans was dead.

———————————————————————————————
N\A
Hiiiiiiii

I'm trying to update as much as possible so people have something to read and decide wether you like my story or not.

You'll meet the other characters later I'm really excited for that. 😂

So like is their anything I'm doing wrong or could do better??? I know I made a few grammar mistakes but I'm trying and this is all new to me🥺

I got my first reads today...
You don't know how excited I was lmao

Please don't forget to vote and comment as always and have a nice day😊.