Chapter 55

Khester's Point of View

I didn't mean to hurt nor make her feel that way. If she could only see herself through my heart, she will see how important she is to me. If only I could turn back days, I would surely spend my time with her. If only she knows how much she means to me, she will probably realize how big she is in my heart.

I can still remember the day she chatted me in her dummy account. I never thought that she would make me entertain her because I don't talk to strangers. One day, I just woke up realizing that I don't want to make my day passes until I chatted her, I always wanna see her name on my chatting list. And honestly, she was the only person who made me made me feel that way and that's when I realized that I am falling for her.

We are at the Aberdeen Deluxe to celebrate the Graduation Ball and my hands are sweating because my friend Lesley and Julian sent an email to Sebriana, the SSG President, requesting me and Hope or should I say Kristen to have a dance. What a stupid friend!

And I am here at the Aberdeen Deluxe, wearing a black tuxedo and black pants together with my shiny black shoes while the girl in front of me is wearing a black floral gown and black heeled shoes matching with her messy bun hair that suits her, and we are no longer wearing an eye mask.

And the girl I am with is the girl I am falling for. The one behind the name Ms. Terious, Kristen Hope De Guzman, my mysterious sender.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, someone sent me a message through Gmail, requesting her friend to have a dance with his childhood friend. Let us welcome the vocalist of the El Cuezra Band and the girl with the messy bun, my friend, Kristen Hope De Guzman" Sebriana said while giving us a wide smile.

People are screaming, some holding a camera and taking us pictures while others are taking a video.

"Khester, you may now take this time to dance Kristen" Sebriana added while pointing to the dance stage.

"Can we dance?" I said while giving my right hand and taking a small bow to her. She gave her hand without wasting any seconds to dance.

I gently put both hands on her waist while she put both hands on my upper chest.

As we dance gracefully, all my eyes are on her and her eyes are on me. I don't know why but I can really feel the happiness in her eyes, the whole time she always put a smile on her face.

"Have you received my handwritten poems and letters?". I said while I temporarily removed my one hand to pick a small hair that blocks her face.

"Yes, I have and I wanna thank you personally for not giving up to give me those. I didn't know that you have a talent in writing huh" she said with smiling so wide.

"Ouch," I said after she slapped my chest.

"Sorry hahaha" she said while covering her mouth and can't stop laughing.

"Nope, I'm sorry" after I said that, we stop dancing.

All eyes are on us.

"Sorry if I make you feel that way and even though we are not that close anymore, I just want you to know that I am always here whenever you need a shoulder to cry on, I will always be your one call away whenever you feel that the world is unfair, I always got your back," I said while putting one of my hands on her cheeks.

"Because in my heart," I said and put one hand on my heart. "You will always have a big space in it" I added.

"I have forgiven you even before, I am just testing you, and I'm so glad that you made it. I fell for you even more, Frex. You can now call me Hope" my heart melted as she said those words.

"Thank you, H-Hope" I said those words while I pulled her gently towards me.

I can really see the smile of the people in front of us. I can also hear them screaming while clapping their hands at both of us.

If only I could stop this time, I would actually do it without thinking, because I missed her so much, the old us, the friendship we had, and her of course.

"Apology accepted, Frex" she whispered while we are still hugging each other very tight.