Chapter 41

Khester Cabrera it's your birthday today!

85 friends posted on your timeline for your birthday.

Julian Sanchez
Yow! Happy birthday, dre! Even just shanghai, and carbonara will do hahaha. Just kidding!

Lesley Dela Cuesta
Happy birthday dude! I got your back as always. Always praying for your heart. Don't forget to treat me hahaha

Frencine Buenaventura
Happy birthday Khest! More candles to blow hihi. I love you, friend!

Gabriel Diaz
Happy birthday! Please do teach me how to sing bro hahaha

Miguel Reyes
Happy birthday dude, I will go to your house after class HAHAHAHA

Kate Natividad
Happy birthday to the angelic voice of the Crimson University hehe. More songs to sing!

Natalia Fondalez
Hi crush hihihi happy birthday to you. I hope you notice me!

Daniela Belison
Wazzupp cous! Happy birthday. Hope you're doing okay. My mom missed you already hihi.

Sabrina Gonzales
Wishing you a happiest birthday Khest! Thank you for sharing your voice with us. More events to perform in our school!!

Jeycee Deliaga
It's been two years since the last time we saw each other cous! Happy birthday to you. Have good health, and a good heart as always. I wish you all the best.

Beatrice Navarro
Happy birthday to the singer that I really admire! You're my definition of complete package since you are so smart, talented, and kinda witty but serious type of person huhu. I really like you, crush. Happy birthday again!!

Jeraldin Velasquez
Hey bro! Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you. I hope you appreciate my message!

Trevor Gibanez
Zupp to you my cousin? Hehehe. Happy birthday, always study hard and be a good guy to all. I'm always here for you bro and hope to see you soon.

Zein Villafuente
Happy birthday, block mate hihi. Thank you for all the help, and efforts when it comes to acads hehe. Stay witty yet serious type dude hahaha.

+71 friends posted on your timeline
||see more||