Introduction

-

Time, curious time

Gave me no compasses, gave me no signs

Were there clues I didn't see?

And isn't it just so pretty to think

All along there was some invisible string

tying you to me?

-

~taylor swift, invisible string

(graphic by WriterBells ! Thank you!)

Hello! Welcome all to my new fanfic project. It's an Internet Friends AU inspired by a How To Train Your Dragon Hiccstrid fanfic called Anonymous by epic-failwin on fanfiction.net! I asked for their permission to write this inspired fanfic, thanks epic-failwin! :D it's honestly such a cute, simple, and timeless story, would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes Hiccup and Astrid :)

Link to the fic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10493816/1/Anonymous

Also this is a happy AU where no one dies- yes, the twins' fathers are alive, and so is their grandmother and Rook. Magic and the Land of Stories don't exist. This is also an AU that follows the school year of 2020/2021 except Covid19 doesn't exist. I'm tired of the pandemic. Let's just escape from our dreary world for a while, shall we?

Also, I'm not from the US so things might be a little inaccurate but to be honest, I don't really care anymore and my US friends told me schools are flexible over there anyway. And I'm not stressing myself out because of a couple of details :))

Narration is going to be a minimum in this chatfic, if you prefer long chapters with narration, you can read my other fanfic False Obsession Turned Real :)

Please add this to your library! I'll be updating it according to real life time :D