He's...Full of Flaming Passion!

"WOOOOO WE'RE IN THE BELLY OF THE BEAST!!!" Inosuke excitingly huffs and looks around.

"This Rengoku-san' a pillar? What does he look like?" Zenitsu asked

"Yeah, he's a guy with flashy hair, I remember his smell! He's very close." Tanjiro replied

'His dog-like nose never fails to scare me.'

I stopped after feeling a strong presence which also seemed to alert the rest of the boys. A person with long yellow hair with red tips was...passionately eating his bento, yelling "DELICIOUS!" after every bite.

'I mean, food is great and all and you should always eat with gratitude but...'

"So that guy's a flame pillar?!" Zenitsu whispered into Tanjiro's ear, "Isn't he just a glutton?"

Tanjiro timidly tried to get his attention and Rengoku-san snaps his head at him with yelling "Delicious!"

"Y-yes, I understand that very well already..."

-----------------------

Rengoku actually ate 11 bento boxes and the stewardess' had trouble cleaning it all up, where does he fit all that food?

Tanjiro sat with the flame man to ask about the "Dance of the fire God" he happened to use during a fight in the Natagumo mountain, while us three went to the seats beside them.

"So Tanjiro can use 2 breathing techniques styles? That's pretty amazing to be honest." I was sitting cross legged on my seat since the other 2 were infront of me.

"THE GREADT MOUNTAIN GOD, INOSUKE CAN DO WAY BETTER!!!" He stood up, thumb jabbing at his chest.

"Quiet, boar."

"You should become my Tsukugo! I'll look after you!" He was so loud everyone on this cart could hear their conversation, but not gonna lie, it seems like he would be a good mentor.

"Swordsmen who can use flames and water have become pillars in every age, no exceptions."

"Young Mizoguchi! What colour is your blade!"

"It's Kamado, and black..."

"BLACK! That's tough! HAHAHAH."

Tough?...Though I've always wondered why his blade was black

"I've never seen a swordsman with a black blade become a pillar! What's more,  I understand that you don't even know what kinda swordsmanship you wanna master!"

The train rumbled a bit and began to accelerate, Inosuke looked scared but immediately stuck his head out the window, "UWOOOOOOOO, IT'S SO FAST!!!" Zenitsu grabbed him by the pelt to make sure he doesn't fall out, "THAT'S DANGEROUS, MORON!" "I'M GONNA RACE IT TO SEE WHO'S FASTER!" "THERE ARE LIMITS TO IDIOCY!!!!!!"

'This is gonna be one hell of a train ride...'

"It's dangerous! I don't know when a demon's gonna appear!" Oh right, they suspected a demon for all the missing persons case.

Though Zenitsu wasn't taking this very lightly, "YOU'RE KIDDING! A DEMONS GONNA APPEAR ON THIS TRAIN?!" That's kinda what we're here for buddy, "It will!" "IT WILL?? SO WE'RE NOT GOING TO A PLACE OF DEMONS BUT ONE'S GONNA SHOW UP RIGHT HERE??? NOOOOOOOO I'M GETTING OFF!!!"

"In a short period of time, more than 40 people have disappeared on this train! We've sent a number of swordsmen but non of them have reported back! So that's why I'm here as a pillar!"

"HAAAAH I SEE! I'M GETTING OFF!!!" I tugged at his haori to sit him down, taking his hands into my own, "Zenitsu, it's okay, we have 4 swordsmen, 1 of them being a powerful hashira. There's nothing to be afraid of." He was shaking, tears streaming down his face. "Wipe your tears, you didn't complete the final selection with just pure luck, I know that for a fact." I wiped my thumbs under his eyes.

"G-G-G-G-G-GODDESS!!! I WAS SENT TO HEAVEN BY A GODDESS! THANK YOU (Y/N)-CHhAAANNNNnnnNNN!!!" As if his initial crying wasn't bad enough, I should stop treating him like this.

"I will take your tickets now please..." The hagard looking conducter walked up to us, he had serious eye bags and was slumped over like a zombie.

We handed him the tickets, which he punched then handed back to us.

And before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

---------------------------

(Slight trigger warning)

I found myself awake and staring up at a wood ceiling, "Where is this?" I ask myself.

After sitting up I recognized it immediately, I was back home, in my (F/C) futon.

I look out to the yard, it was sunny. Butterflies danced and cicadas sang, the wind chime gently ringing from the breeze, it felt so...pleasant.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)!" That familiar voice belonged to my mother, who stood at the door wiping her hands on her apron.

"Mom?"

"Are you finally awake? You've been sleeping for so long I thought you might be sick! Lunch is almost ready so go get your father." Without another word she walked away.

"Get my father?..." Just the name brings shivers to my back, the sudden heat turned into feeling under the weather.

Of course I couldn't disobey so I went to his room and knocked 3 times, took a breath and stood up straight before slidding the door open.

"Father, lunch will be ready soon." He sat with his back facing me.

Usually he ignores me but...

"Is that so? I can't wait to eat your mothers cooking, haha! What're we having today?"

I felt disgusted.

Like something I wasn't supposed to hear just entered my ears, I felt like hunching over and vomiting right then and there.

But I didn't.

"...Mother didn't say,"

"Oh that's alright, do you wanna go for a walk before eating?"

"...But it's sunny right now."

"And? That's even better! Would you rather a gloomy sky than a clear sunny one?" My eyes widened and I ran off to the garden, smashing a flower pot and taking the broken shard to my hand, cutting it.

Blood gushed out, it hurt like hell but...

When I tried to regenerate, nothing happened.

Unedited

(A/N)

Yo, I made my own story for the dream and what (Y/n) 'could've' wanted in her dream