Total Concentration Breathing Constant

The 4 of us went back to visit Shinobu, asking her for tips on how to learn total concentration breathing.

Long story short, a crap ton of training.

At first we quickly shook our heads in disagreement because effort was a big pain but with a bit of condescending therapy we got on our feet and headed straight for the garden.

"WRRYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" The garden was filled with angry and determined screams as we each had our own training regiment. Inosuke was carrying heavy boulders via rope for strength, Zenitsu was running along the top of the fence for balance and I was perched between two sticks pierced into the ground in a split pose for...essentially all of the above. thisstakingahugetollonmylegsandabshelpme.

 thisstakingahugetollonmylegsandabshelpme

(I frickin suck at descriptions so here)

This repeated for about another week before we finally had grand results, our bodies were completely leveled up and even managed to beat Kanao in some of the games.

We were just chilling when Tanjiro suddenly came in the room and smiled, "Hanagezuka-san is here with our new swords!" He ran to Inosuke who was upside down balancing on a vase.

"Really?!"

"Yeah! He's not far, I can smell him from here!"

'Woah, how strong is his nose? How does he block out the more putrid scents?'

The two of them ran out to greet him, leaving me and Zenitsu alone.

"...How's your body?"

"E-eh?!" He perked up, all blushy and jittery.

"I didn't mean it in that way! Stop over thinking!"

"O-oh! Then..it's doing great! The medicine actually helped and my limbs are more or less back to normal." He held up his hands, "see?"

I sighed at how awkward this conversation was going, "it's only a matter of time before we're able to finally master Total Concentration Breathing Constant, hope you can keep up with us." I threw in a challenging comment.

"If it's to protect beauties like you and Nezuko-chan, I'd run faster than a train!" Ah, why did that sound so adorable-wait nonono keep your composure!