Combo Breath Technique

The girls eyes turned a nasty, dark red, her veins glowed dark and pulsed while her torso slowly started riding in a bubbly manner.

She clutched her stomach before a demon hand burst through her torso, another one from her mouth.

'Woah, she really bit off more than she could chew...pun uncalled for but perfect for the situation,' I winced at the spray of blood.

The hand from her mouth bent and grabbed her head, delivering a painful, head splitting, death as it crushed her. Once again, unnecessarily perfect pun.

The other hand began to mutilate her body, pulling the limbs and juicing the leftover organs, I can't imagine how painful it must be, demons can survive without their head if it was crushed or decapitated by another demon.

I just noticed that Tanjiro was fighting that other demon, the one with the eyeballs for palms. It had the power to create arrows from the eyeballs and whatever the arrow touches, the object flies the direction of the arrow and let me tell you, Tanjiro was getting YEETED. Up, down, left, right, he was getting tossed in all sorts of directions.

'Think, Tanjiro! How do you counter movement?!' I clenched my fist and stared at Tanjiro, who just got tossed into the air and began to fall.

"Water breathing! 4th form! Water Basin!" He unleashed a move and it cushioned his fall, only to get thrown again, forcing him to perform another move.

It had been a few seconds, but Tanjiro already preformed about 5 consecutive techniques, and because he hasn't mastered Total Concentration Berating Constant yet it's going to take a huge toll on his body.

'Good, just a little longer, Tanjiro!' I transitioned into a stance.

"Tanjiro! Do your 4th form!" I yelled as he was flung towards the demon, ready to deliver the final blow. He nods, bleeding from all sorts of areas

"Demon Breathing. 2nd form. Devil's Strike!"

[Devil's Strike, the fastest movement form in Demon Breathing, where the user swiftly moves around the demon then a single strike is delivered to decapitate the demon.]

"Water breathing, 4th form, Tide Strike!"

"Combo breathing technique! Splitting strike!"

I moved behind the demon and at the right moment, Tanjiro and I slashed the demon from opposite sides, he decapitated him while I slashed his torso.

His head flew off and his body fell to the ground in pieces, the bits of him began to burn into thin air.

"No...not yet! How dare you shove my face into the filthy dirt like this! You're going down with me!" Tanjiro was thrown again, he won't be able to handle it and he's already done so much! Multiple arrows appeared in his body, meaning the demon was gonna pull apart his body like a rag doll.

I guess the demon was too blinded by rage to notice me but I walked from behind him and slashed his head into pieces, the greater the surface area, the easier it is for him to disappear.

"No!...suffer more!.." the last piece of him flamed up and that was the end, the battle was over.

The arrows from Tanjiro's body disappeared and he was conveniently above me so I just caught him when he fell.

He was dry heaving and his eyes were diluted, it was like he ran a 5 hour marathon.

"Tanjiro! Control your breathing!"

I can tell he was trying, but his breaths were still too shallow. I put him down and straightened up his back, putting his arm around my shoulder for support, "Calm down, deep breaths, it's over now."

He managed to control his breathing again and I set him down.

I walked back to where Tamayo and Yushiro were, which was by the girl demons body.

"Ma....ri..." I heard a timid voice, there was no one around though, but then I realized it was one of the Temari balls.

I picked it up and set it by the body, "There's your Mari..." I stared at the body, I felt...bad...no, not that. Sympathy? I don't know.

"How did things come to this?" Tanjiro appeared beside me, I couldn't help but stare into his eyes, I've never seen someone who's eyes were this kind, I've only seen this look once from my mother, other times she just stared into space wondering about something.

The sun rose and the body burnt up along with the Temari.

"Wait, where's Tamayo, Yushiro and Nezuko?" I asked.

We ran back inside, calling out their names.

"Over here! Get down here!" Yushiro's voice came from downstairs.

--------

We saw the three standing down the corridor and Nezuko ran up to Tanjiro, hugging him.

"Nezuko!" He smiled, giving her the well deserved head pats.

Nezuko then ran back to Tamayo and wrapped her arms around her, smothering Tamayo in a warming hug.

"Tanjiro, I've been wondering for a while, you said that Nezuko never attacks humans and swore to protect them right? But we're demons, so why did she protect us?" (Ik I didn't write the Temari soccer part but PLEASE BARE WITH ME)

Tanjiro thought a bit before smiling, "I think it's because Nezuko thinks you're apart of our family now,"

"Apart...of your family?" Tamayo slowly places her hands on Nezuko's back, returning to her deep state of thought.

Nezuko looks at Yushiro and makes an attempt to give him head pats, causing him to get angry and resist her hand, "stop...it..!"

"Nezuko must've saw something in you two that made her come to think this way, you two are really welcoming after all," I looked at Tanjiro, my mind lingering on the words, "welcoming" not that it means anything but YUSHIRO? WELCOMING? HAHAH.

Nezuko stopped trying to give head pats and went back to hug Tamayo, making happy "hmmhmm" noises.

"Nezuko-san...thank you so much..." Tamayo buried her head in Nezuko's shoulder and sobbed, what has she went through to be moved by something this little?

Or maybe it's just my own analysis on what a "family" is.

(Unedited)

NEXT CHAPTER IS ZENITSU'S FIRST APPEARANCE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN