Reunited

(Y/N) continued to open doors consecutively, getting visibly annoyed at her lack of luck as she bit her tongue.

'Which idiot would live in a house this big? How do you even get around without getting lost???' She thought.

Once again, like a kinder surprise egg, she opened a door leading to a mid-fight scenario, but this time it was Tanjiro and a tsuzumi demon fighting, from (Y/N)'s perspective, the room kept spinning, up, down, left, right, it was like a one way rubics cube!

"Ugh, I'm getting sick just looking at him bounce around the room..." she covered her mouth, twisting her head away from the chaotic scene.

"I'm sure he can handle it, I know that Tanjiro has the skill to become stronger, and to strengthen the skill is like sharpening a blade, a bladesmith may encounter problems while sharpening the blade, but after you overcome it, the finished product will be a shining, honed sword, able to cut through the hardest of diamonds." She closed the door and turned away, continuing to find an exit.

----------------

(Y/N) Heard a familiar scream down the hall, something like "EEeeeEEyAAAaaaAaa" or whatever.

"Zenitsu?" She raised a brow, her heart rate speeding up, not because of his presence, but because of a mysterious anticipation building up in her chest.

'What is this feeling? It's like something really insane is about to happen,'

"(Y/N)-CHHhhhAAAAaaAaaaNNnnNnN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the crying, monstrous looking Zenitsu ran down the hall with a little boy running beside him, looking just as scared...well, not AS scared as Zenitsu but whatever. A demon with a long ass tongue followed close behind them.

(Y/N) didn't bother helping, she just...stood there, she was still chasing after the cause of why she's getting excited.

All of a sudden, her stomach started to hurt, it felt like it was contracting, 'Oh no...' She thought, (Y/N) wasn't immune to hunger, she's still a demon and she still needs human blood to survive.

Remember when she went through the village just before the Final Selection? It wasn't a happy-go-lucky visit, she had secretly killed a man and ate him up, cleaning and ridding of every evidence that a murder had occurred.

She needs something to eat and needed it FAST. Otherwise she'll go ballistic and slaughter everything until she satisfies her hunger. The last time that happened was when she was way younger, and her father had attempted to discipline her by starving her.

Horrible decision, after she displayed her demonic powers from being starved, her father learned to never let her go hungry, he was strong but didn't want to deal with an insane daughter.

That was when he knew that his daughter was going to be the next demon lord, he was almost certain when she matured and grew stronger that she will be able to defeat Muzan.

"Thunder breathing, first form, Thunderclap and Flash!" A big boom, almost sounding like a lightning strike, snapped her out of it. She noticed a pair of broken doors in front of her and coming out of the threshold is a good amount of dust.

"What the hell did I miss?..." she muttered to herself, and some mysterious force made her rush over with one thing on her mind, 'Is Zenitsu okay?'

Once the dust cleared, out came the boy in the obnoxiously coloured, yellow haori.

His...sleep bubble popped and he got startled awake.

"Huh? What happened?" He turns around to see a demon head at his feet.

"EYAAAAAA, ITS DEAAAAAD," He jumped, his face making the most impossible expression.

(Y/N) couldn't help but chuckle a bit, I mean from what she can tell he was unaware that he defeated the demon.

"Huh? AHHHHHHHHH IT'S (Y/N)-CHAN!!" He sobbed and hugged her tightly, uh, more like tackle hug so she lost her balance and fell.

"Zenitsu, what happened? And stop squeezing me like that you're gonna break a rib..." she shoved his face.

"Uhm...Tanjiro and I got separated and I saw this creepy guy with a boar head and then we came across this demon," he pointed at the demon that was laying on the floor, his body fading away.

The kid that was with him looked like he had something to say but he resisted himself and stayed quiet.

"Boy, are you okay? You're not hurt anywhere are you?" (Y/N) shuffled over to him.

"K-koichi-kun!...don't tell me...did you defeat the demon?" Zenitsu quivered.

"YAAAAA, THANK YOU SO MUCH KOICHI-KUN! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE SO STRONG IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" He started crying again and hugged Koichi.

(Y/N) was trying to pry him off the poor boy, who was obviously really bothered by Zenitsu smothering him. "Zenitsu! Can't you see that he wants no business with you?!" She yelled, pulling at his Haori, making her remember a certain scene that happened a few hours ago.

"Butbutbut! Koichi has to protect me so I can marry you!" 'What happened to Tanjirou??' she thought, finally pulling Zenitsu off of Koichi and putting him in a head lock, but not adding pressure.

"Calm down you stupid yellow idiot, we're gonna get out of here in one piece." It took a bit, but Zenitsu finally called down, hiccupping and sniffing afterwards. (Y/N) gave him a few headpats before standing up, dusting down her haori and saying, "Ok, let's go."

(Unedited)

(A/N)

Sorry I haven't uploaded in awhile lolololololololololol