Til I got An Knife To a Knee

Start from the beginning

Ace's P.O.V

"Jake do you want to help me with a spell?" Jake nods. 

"Let's go to the meadow. I need an open space." 

"Sure let's go." Jake said. I take his arm and we appear in the meadow. I can't believe that worked so good. James appears next to me. Jake looks at him. 

"James." Jake said. I look at Dad. 

"Did you get it?" 

"Yep I did. Sky did fight back but me taking it made him weak. I didn't get it til I put a knife in his knee." Dad said.

"What did you do to Sky?" Jake said. I look at Jake. My eyes glowed pink. A vine wraps around Jake fast. 

"Ace what are you doing?" Jake asks. 

"So they haven't told you yet?" 

"No what are you talking about?" Jake asks. 

"I was never on your side. I was only a spy for James." 

"Your a traitor!" Jake yells. I nod. I use a spell that knocks him out cold. He falls limp on the ground and doesn't get back up. I look at Dad. I can feel pain all of a sudden. What? That's not me. It's...It's Sky. He's still alive. I feel happy that he is still alive and I feel guilty that I won't tell me Dad that he's still alive. I want to but Sky's hurt. He won't be able to walk if Dad put a knife in his knee. I will be surprise if he will ever walk again unless they heal his knee in time. But will he be able to get back to the base in time? 

Sky's P.O.V

I go in the base. I can't get off. I didn't think this through. Kitty and Ty comes at my right. 

"Did you find anything?" Ty asks. 

"I was almost there, til I got a knife to the knee." They laugh. I look at them. 

"Wait you serious?" Ty asks. Kitty goes around. 

"He's serious." Kitty said. Ty and Kitty help me off. They put my arms around their shoulders. 

"Why didn't you pull it out?" Ty asks. We are heading to Seto. 

"Don't you think that I tried that? You just didn't hear me scream." They open the door. The others look at me. 

"What happen to you?" Tay asks. 

"Long story." 

"Well we better get that out and heal it before it goes to the point of where you'll never walk again." Seto said. Ty and Kitty put me down in a chair. The knife it showing on the other side. So it's deep. It's showing through. Everyone looks at each other. I bet no one wants to pull it out. 

"I'm not doing it." Tay said. We all start having a argument about this. Jerome suddenly pulls it out fast. Pain shoots up everywhere and it's unbearable. I slam my hand on the table. I hold back my scream.

"God dammit Jerome! Next time warn me!" Seto puts his hand over my knee. 

"I'm surprise you didn't scream." Jerome said. 

"I was so close." 

"Yeah you just decide to curse." Jess said. I look at her. The first thing that came to my mind was cursing at Jerome for not warning me. 

"I just said the first thing that came to my mind and that was it." Seto looks at me. 

"How is it?" Jason asks. Please tell me that I will be fine. Seto just stares at me. I think he notice something it off about me. 

"He can walk. He will just be sore. But I'm surprise that Ty and Kitty didn't notice this." Seto said. O no, I'm busted. 

"What?" Ty asks. 

"He's shaking." Seto said. I am busted. Kitty touches my arm. 

"O my god Sky you are shaking bad what happen?" Kitty asks. 

"James caught me off guard."

"We can tell by that Sky." Jason said. Jerome puts the knife on the table. Why was he holding it that long? 

"Well Sky you look weak and tired." Mitch said. I do? I understand weak, but tired? Really? 

"I know." 

"You know that you look weak and tired?" Jess asks. 

"Yeah I do. Thanks to James." 

"What did James do?" Ian asks. 

"He tried to take the weapon." 

"Did he?" Seto asks. 

"He thinks he did." They look confuse. 

"What did they take?" Mitch asks. 

"The weapon but not all of it." 

"You still has some of it?" Ty asks.

Kitty's P.O.V

I look at Sky. He still has the black pattern on his face. so that must mean he still has it. But that must mean that James has some of it, he will figure it out that Sky still has some. 

"But he will figure it out and come back to finish the job." 

"He thinks I'm dead. He didn't check first before he left." Sky said. James thinks that Sky is dead. We can use that to our advantage. Wait Sky almost died today?! Not a first. 

"Sky do you have a plan?" Ghost asks. Where's Jake? I haven't seen him in a long time. 

"Ghost where's Jake?" Ghost looks at me. 

"Training Area." Ghost said. 

"No he's not." Quentin said. We look at him. Did we seriously lose Jake again? Again?! Why do we lose him a lot? 

"He's not in the Training Area?" Ghost asks. 

"No I just left there, I didn't see him there." Quentin said. 

"We lost Jake.....again." Ty said. 

Okay so this is how this is how much fun I had writing this chapter- I had to rewrite like five or six times. I had an idea and then I just went with Sky being stabbed in the knee. My other one would make you guys confuse. Thanks for the over 50 followers!! Thanks for all the support!! I hope you enjoy the chapter!!

BBYYYEEEE!!! :)

-Emma-