Fun! (1)

Hello, reader. It's my first time writing a Transformers story. Well, I wrote one on Quotev, but with no actual Cybertronian terms.
If you would like to read it, follow me there @LittleMissAsh on Quotev.
Uh.. enjoy the story.

Terms:
Y/N= Your Name
N/N= (your) Nickname

GigavoltBlast's Nickname(s):
Ell, Ele (Ellie), Bolt, Softie, GB

ThunderShock's Nickname(s):
Retro, TS

The war was over. Everyone made friends with each other. Well.. almost everyone. Decepticons And Autobots could only go out to meet their friends if they inform their leaders first.

You had just woken up from a good recharge. You slept in a room with your two best friends, ThunderShock and GigavoltBlast. But they were nowhere to be seen.. as usual, they would get up early to do their routine.

You walked out of your berthroom to see GigavoltBlast, with her so called 'master', Shockwave, walking to their lab.

GB turned to look at you. "Hey Y/N! Get a good recharge?" You nodded. "I apparently just woke up."
"Better be refreshed later, cause we're going out again!" GigavoltBlast turned to an impatient Shockwave. Then, they continued on their way to the lab.
You stretched and headed to lord Megatron, who gave you an order to fix some wires.. somewhere.

You went to that certain area to fix the broken wires that Ravage had recently nibbled on. You were just about to touch one of them, when..
"Yo, Y/N! Awake so soon?" It was ThunderShock. She just came back after sparring with her sparkmate, Starscream. "Yep." You sighed.

ThunderShock could sense that something was wrong. "You okay?"
"I'm fine."
ThunderShock shook her head. "Come on, Y/N. It's been way too Long. Just tell him already."
You shake your head. You thought that If you told SoundWave about your feelings, he'd never want to 'talk' to you again.
"Oh.. alright then. Remember, we're going out later. So remember where we'll meet up, 'Kay?"
ThunderShock then walked away.

~Flashback~

"Hey.. Skywarp.. I.. I wanna tell you something." Y/N was quite nervous to tell her crush, Skywarp, her feelings. Well, who wouldn't?
"What is it, Y/N.." Skywarp wasn't in the mood, as always. He never actually liked Y/N.
"I.. I think I like you.. a lot.." She was apparently trembling. She didn't know whether she would get rejected. Her Two so called 'wingmen', ThunderShock And GigavoltBlast were watching from afar. They were so supportive and excited for Y/N. They wanted Skywarp to accept her confession.

Skywarp's optics widened. Was his audio processors playing a trick on him? No. No they weren't. Skywarp smirked, then laughed. A wicked laugh. "Oh Y/N.. I like you too." Y/N smiled.. but she felt like something was wrong.
"R-really?.." Skywarp smiles a fake smile. "I do like you!.. not." The moment he said that, he blasted Y/N in the chest, and flew off. Y/N was unconscious.
ThunderShock And GigavoltBlast were stunned and rushed her to the infirmary. Knockout and Bolt were rushing to fix Y/N. None of them could believe it. But by a miracle, Y/N survived the blast.
"So.. he w-wants me... d-dead?.." Y/N's tears thickened. She was spark-broken. "We.. we're not sure hun.. but we promise, we will protect you.." GigavoltBlast stroked Y/N's back.
"Grr.. I'll hunt down that mech and tear him apart!" ThunderShock was fuming.

After the incident, it gave Y/N a new fear. Rejection. And she could never forget what happened even though it was vorns ago.

~Time skip~

Y/N met up with her friends in the remote area they usually go to. Their Autobot friends, Clover, Ace, ShadowBlade and Bombstriker met up with them too.
"Any of you ready for a game of lob ball?" Bombstriker took out a metal ball. "Absolutely." ThunderShock cracked her knuckles.
They then started the game. Y/N and ThunderShock were quite skilful as they were really energetic. Bombstriker And ShadowBlade watched the six femmes play and counted their scores for the two separate teams.
But.. they didn't know that somebody was watching them. It was SoundWave. "Operation: Caught Red-handed, is complete." He took some screenshots from his datapad and left the area.

Jeez. I suck at writing stories.