I became a Dreamy-Cute Idol?! ~Episode 1 (recreation)~

~After the Divine Idol Grand Prix~   ~A few days later~

"Manaka Laala, Minami Mirei, and Hojo Sophie meet me in my office. I repeat, meet me in m office." said the headmistress, Ookanda Gloria. "I wonder why we're needed." wondered Manaka Laala as they walked to the office. "I'm sure it's something important." said Minami Mirei as she pushed her glasses." 

"Pushu~," said Hojo Sophie as she fell down. "Sophie!" shouted Laala and Mirei as they caught her. "I heard that she just had gym class today," said Mirei as she sweatdropped.

"Where did you hear that?" asked Laala. "From the leader of Sophie's Fan Club, Sadako Gozen. She tells me every activity that Sophie has in school," explained Mirei. They finally arrive at the office.

"How can we help you, headmistress?" asked Mirei, politely. "Since the three of you have become Kami Idols, I have a decision to make, but it may be sudden....." said Gloria while she clean Rina, her vacuum.

Sophie regained her strength and asked, "What is it?" "SoLaMi SMILE, you are going to transfer to another school...." "Kashiko-............ Ehhhhh???!!!" Laala shouted as everyone looked shocked. "Transfer? To where?" Mirei asked.

"To my cousin's academy, Avocado Private Academy in Paparajuku City. As Kami Idols, your job is to spread Pripara as much as you can. And since Paparajuku Pripara has a lack of visitors, you have to bring more visitors, otherwise, your jobs as Kami Idols will be over........." Gloria stated, sadly. 

"That's a lot of pressure......" said Mirei. "But, we have to do this! Pripara is so much fun! And a lot of people love it!" said Laala, getting all pumped up.

"We can't let our hard work in saving Pripara and becoming Kami Idols go to waste!"  said Sophie. "When do we transfer, headmistress?" Mirei asked. "In 2 days, so you better get packing!!!" "Right/Kashikoma!!!" said SoLaMi SMILE as they all put a fist in the air.

~The next 2 days~   ~At Avocado Private Academy~

"Divine Idol SoLaMi Smile is so dreamy-awesome and amazing!!!! I want to go to Pripara and become an idol, too!!!!!" Yumekawa Yui exclaimed as she stared at her TV with SoLaMi SMILE's performance.

"She's dreaming again...." said 1 of Yui's friends as they peeked into her room. "C'mon, Yui!!! You don't want to be late for the opening ceremony, do you??" said another friend of hers. 

"Coming!!!" said Yui as she fixed her tie and grabbed her rice cooker, Cooky from her table near the door.

Hello, I'm Yumekawa Yui. I'm in my sixth year of primary school at Avocado Academy! My dream is to go to Pripara! The sparkling realm where any girl can become a gorgeous, dreamy-shining idol!

"There you go, dreaming again!" said her friends as they walk to the ceremony.

If I have my own PriTicket, the key to attending Pripara, I'll debut at #1 on the Oripon charts! The tickets to my events will sell out in a dream heartbeat! I'll set off on a dream-world tour, and live up to the celebrity dream life! My popularity dreamily explodes and I'll blast off and debut in space!