"I need you to handle the one whose teeth can't stay in his mouth. I'm hungry, and I don't want to have to deal with him for the rest of the day."

Sahir nodded his head, smirking towards Samia. Continuing to walk, he stopped her at a clear opening.

"The only way that I can handle him quickly is if you create a distraction."

As soon as those words left Sahir's mouth, Samia quickly began to shake her head no. The last time she had created a distraction, she was close to getting surgery done on her heart messing around with Sahir.

"Sahir please no-" Samia started, but was cut off by a screaming Sahir.

"Someone please come help my wife! Help! Help!" He screamed at the type of his lungs.

Rolling her eyes at his act, Samia began to convulse, falling to the ground. Eyes quickly began to pay attention to them, and next thing you know, a crowd formed around them. Among that crowd were Lieutenant Blue and Detective Henderson who were coming closer to a convulsing Samia as Sahir and the twins disappeared out of the crowd.

Walking towards the vacant alligator exhibit, Sahir began to whistle loudly, knowing that he was attracting the unwanted. Once he made it there, he waited.

Flicking his switchblade up, Muerte counted to three, before running at full speed towards Sahir. Thankful that he moved the stroller further away from him, Sahir quickly sidestepped Muerte, making him fly over the railing to the alligator pit.

Muerte's body dove into the water with a loud splash, alerting all beings around. Quickly hopping back up from under the water, Muerte began to scream, seeing an alligator start to make its way towards him.

"Sahir help!" Muerte screamed repeatedly, deciding to move to the one lone tree that stood in the exhibit.

Climbing up the tree, Muerte looked at Sahir for help.

"I would allow my sons to climb in and save you, but my wife might kill me. She wouldn't want to miss their first mission." Sahir said laughing, earning a nervous chuckle from Muerte, before his face went back to mortified.

"These American alligators have a broader snout than others, and you can't see their fourth tooth." Sahir said informing Muerte, as he began to push the stroller away from the exhibit.

"Wait, you can't leave me!" Muerte yelled while lifting his leg up, away from the snapping alligator at the bottom of the tree.

Sahir stopped, before turning towards Muerte with a smirk on his face.

"Well Morty you owe me money-" Sahir began to say, but stopped to catch Muerte's wallet, which he hurled at Sahir.

Shaking his head, Sahir opened Muerte's wallet, taking all the cash that resided in it. It had to be over a thousand dollars because Muerte's wallet was so full, he must have not trusted banks. Placing a dot tracker on the inside of Muerte's wallet, he placed it on the ground next to his feet, Sahir began to look around.

"I'll help you because I feel bad for you." He started, still looking around, honestly at nothing at all. "There's nothing around here, so give me your jacket."

Muerte opened his mouth to question Sahir, but stopped when he seen multiple alligators coming from all directions. Taking off his leather jacket, he quickly threw it at Sahir, hoping that he could come up with something fast.