Chapter 42: Brother's love

TYLER'S POV

Our eyes widened when Tiana fired the gun at the top then she laughed out loud. I shook my head while looking at her.

"Nakakatawa ang mga mukha nyo!" She said then looked at me,She raised the gun then fired it again, Then she laughed out loud.

"Walang nakakatawa tiana!" Rhea said nervously.

"Ah ganun?" She smiled at rhea then pointed the gun at alex's leg, We froze when we saw she shoot alex, alex's shout echoed throughout the room.

"Stop it! Don't hurt my brother!" Rhea shouted, Tiana looked at her and smirked.

"But i already did, Look!" She said and gave a way to rhea so that she could see her brother writhing in pain.

"Bitch!" Rhea muttered

"Tss.. Didn't I tell you not to hurt anyone who is important in my life? But what did you do? You're really consuming my patience" She said emphatically then glanced at Tyron who was already looking at her,She looked down at his leg but she immediately avoided it.

Nakita ko din ang paghigpit nang pagkakakuyom nang mga kamao nya, She looked at me, I saw in her eyes that she was holding back her anger, so I approached her and then guided to her previous spot.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"I am" she answered.

We both looked at Rhea's place, We saw they took alex who was fainting, Tinignan kami nina chester at rhea nang masama, Pero nginisihan lang sila ni Tiana saka ito naglakad papalapit kay tyron, I followed her.

As soon as we arrived at the place where tyron was and we immediately helped him.

Nang matapos namin syang kalagan ay nakita naming tinutukan kami nang baril ni Ophelia, May luha sa bandang gilid nang mata nito.

"S-sino ka p-para barilin ang anak ko?!" She said angrily while pointing the gun at tiana.

"Me? Ha.ha.ha hindi mo na ba ako kilala? Tss..Bakit? Who do you think you are to shoot tyron?" Ngumisi sya saka binitawan si tyron, Good thing that i also held tyron kaya hindi sya bumagsak, Nakita kong humalukipkip sya at matamang tinitigan si Ophelia "-you shoot my brother so i also did the same.... older brother to older brother" she said and smirked.

"Kaya your free to hurt them but don't expect me to do the same, Dahil kapag ako bumawi, You'll experienced worst than what you will do to them" she said angrily and i know that she meant it.

Ophelia suddenly laughed out loud while still pointing at tiana.

"Why? Can you fight me? Us?" Ophelia said and laugh again.

"No, But i can kill you right now in a second" she said, I looked at her in shock but she just looked straight at ophelia, is she crazy?

Nakita kong pasimpleng pagtingin ni ophelia sa paligid. Tumawa naman si Tiana habang nakaturo kay ophelia.

"Uto uto ka pala? Hahahaha." Sabi nito.

Ophelia stared at her, then pointed the gun at her again.

"I'll make sure to kill you" Ophelia said as he pull the trigger.

"Go on bitch!" Tiana said boldly, I looked at her badly but she just avoided my eyes.

"Try to shoot her and your dead"
We stopped at when we heard a cold voice. I looked at tiana but she also seemed to have no knowledge of what is happening.

"Who is that?" Ophelia asked and looked at us, She pointed the gun at tiana.

"Tss do i look like i know?" Pabalang na sagot ni tiana.

"Hey whoever you are!Show up!, Don't be a coward!!!" Rhea shouted, I heard Tiana chuckled.

"Seems like you're scared huh?" Tiana said while smirking.

"Im not" rhea said saka matalim na tinignna si tiana, Nakita kong umayos nang tayo si tiana saka nagsalita.

"Shall we start?" Nakangiting sabi nya.

Walang sumagot sa kanya nakita kong may sinenyas si ophelia sa mga tauhan nila, Nagsilabasan ito at may mga dalang kahoy,as i looked at tiana she's already looking at me she smiled that made me feel like everythings gonna be alright but i don't think so.

Nauna syang sumugod, Napailing nalang ako saka sumugod din, The fight was difficult for us because there were only two of us, We also had wounds.

I took a wood and threw it at the one who was about to rush behind me, I punched the one in front and bent down to avoid the kick on my side, I kick him at his stomach kaya napahiga sya, Saka ko sya sinuntok.

I stood up then glanced at Tiana she had many opponents pero hindi nya lang ito binigyan nang pansin.

Ilang minuto din ang lumipas ay kukunti nalang ang sumusugod saamin, tinignan ko si Tiana halata sa mukha nya na pagod na sya lalo pat mas marami ang sumusugod sa kanya, Nilapitan ko sya.

"Hey, you okay you look pagod"sabi ko,umiling lang sya.

"Im not tired" sabi nito, Then she kicked the one who will about to rushed us.

"Im okay don't worry" she said and gave me an assuring smile. Napabuntong hininga nalang ako saka tumango.

Nakita naming naglakad papalapit saamin si Chester at Rhea.

"How awesome, Natalo nyo ang mga tauhan namin" Rhea said, i smirked.

"Coz they are all weak" i said nabalin ang tingin nya saakin saka ako tinignan nang masama.

"Yeah, Like their leaders" dagdag ni tiana.

"Really? Hindi mo pa nga kami nakakalaban" chester said, Ngumisi si tiana.

"Ayaw namin kayong makalaban" tiana said, Nakita kong napangisi ang dalawa "-kase alam kong kahit hindi pa kami nagsimula talo na kayo" tiana said saka ito ngumisi, naglaho ang ngiti nang dalawa saka ito nauang sumugod saamin.

Hinarap ko si chester, At si Tiana naman kay rhea.

We started to fight each other, at aaminin kong malakas sya pero mas malakas si tyron, Sinipa nya ako sa binti kaya napaluhod ako saka nya ako sinuntok sa mukha, Nakaramdam ako nang hilo sa suntok nya pero agad ding nakabawi, Sinuntok ko sya sa kanang mata kaya napaatras sya kinuha ko na ang pagkakataon at sinipa sta sa sikmura , Sya naman ngayon ang napaluhod.

I took a glanced at tiana, My eyes widened when i saw how rhea took a gun then fired it at tiana, She was hit in the left arm and held on to it. Napatayo ako saka nagsimulang tumakbo papunta doon nang makita kong kinalabit muli nito ang gatilyo.

Nope not tiana, Not my sister.

Nangmakarating ako ay niyakap ko sya and the next thing i knew.

I was lying at the floor habang naliligo sa sariling dugo, I also heard the screams of tyron, mom and dad and ofcourse tiana.

_____________________
Bianxx_SC

Vote.Comment