"Poukisa mwen toujou gen yon jandam move? Mwen se bon materyèl jandam." Samia said to Sahir, eyeing him, before looking back at the tablet.

(Why do I always have to be the bad cop? I'm good cop material.)

Sahir let out a chuckle, replying, "Fè reyèl isit la, siwo myèl. Mwen se yon blag, e mwen ka sèlman sa mwen konnen."

(Be real here, honey. I'm a joke, and I can only be what I know.)

Samia quickly nodded her head in agreement.

"What are you guys talking about? Is she going to do something?" Michael asked feeling lost in the conversation that was going on before him.

Sahir laughed, causing Michael to laugh with him, nervously.

"What she does depends on you. On how much your willing to tell us." Sahir said to Michael with no trace of amusement on his face.

"I can't do that." Michael quickly muttered with his eyes widening. "Please don't make me do that."

Sahir nodded his head in understanding.

"I understand that completely and I respect that, but I don't think Doctor Mostafa will." Sahir said standing up and walking behind Michael, out of his sight.

Samia, well Doctor Mostafa, walked over in front of Michael with state of the art torturing equipment. The equipment actually being two knitting needles that she connected to wires that produced electricity. On her hands were special gloves, so she wouldn't end up electrocuting herself like Sahir did once during a mission.

"The special thing about this certain device is, if you insert it a centimeter above someone's eyeball, it'll go through the center of that persons brain, sending an electric current through the persons whole body."

Samia placed the two needles close together, demonstrating the electric current that Sahir was speaking about.

"Please don't do that." Michael said over and over again, leaning back as far as he could.

Samia began to move the needles closer to Michael, stopping when she heard one of her babies crying. Being able to tell the difference between the twin's crying, Samia was able to tell that it was Seiji who was messing with their interrogation.

Coming back to stand in front of Michael, Samia handed the needles to Sahir, who had already placed gloves on his hands. Without a word, she disappeared out of the double doors, heading to calm down her crying baby.

"Who is that?" Michael asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"That," Sahir began, trailing off. "That's Professor Spencer. He was a real tough one when he came in here. Now listen to him."

Michael's face began to scrunch up in nervousness, thinking of how that could end up being him.

"If I tell you anything, how do I know you'll let me go?" Michael asked assessing his situation.

The double doors slide open, allowing Samia to come in, before they closed again.

"Li pral konfese." Sahir said sending Michael a smile.