And she's certain at it. "Well if you both exuse me. I need to go, may aasikasuhin pa kasi ako" Samantha said before smiling politely at Deon and Katalina.

Gusto man ni Katalina na pigilan si Samantha ay hindi pwede. Alam nyang maraming bagay ang ginagawa section S-A kaya hindi nya pwedeng pigilan si Samantha para lang makasama ito ng matagal.

"Now shall we date my lovely fiancee" Deon teasingly ask Katalina making her to flash in red. He chuckled because of that. He reallyyyy loved to tease her, who would taught that she's cute when she's blushing?

"Shut up Deon" Katalina said while looking away to cover her red as tomato cheeks. And again Deon laughed at her.

"Hey Captain!" Dark said as he sees a beautiful brunette girl sitting her legs was cross and so did her hands. She's looking at him seriously before clicking her tongue. He lowered his head and whimpers like a poor puppy.

Oh my god! She already knew!

"Who told you to kill him" Samantha said while smiling brightly at Dark making him to shiver in terror.

The news about the Elemetal Sage Sir Jones surviving the assassination to him yesterday spread like flu. It said that all the assassins was killed brutally, if Reaper is not in Salt Kingdom. People will though it her doings. His Captain let one assassin to live to know who's behind it, even though their all know who it was. They still need evidence to decrowned Heaven.

He gulp he didn't mean to kill the assassin! He was so happy to torture someone after so many months. He didn't though he will dead easily!

Lumuhod si Dark sa harap ni Samantha bago ito magsalita. "Captain I'm sorry! Huhuhu I didn't mean to kill him!" He said while praying that Samantha will spare his life.

"You even try to hide the body huh" Samantha said again in her cold tone making Dark kissed the hard floor. He's heart is pounding rapidly, he can feel Samantha's killing intent surrounding the whole room. Oh he should'nt kill that assassin!

I'm dommed! I'm dommed!

"But that's doesn't matter....ang importante ay buhay ang Elemental Sage." Samantha said before leaning in the chair. She's only teasing Dark. She already get the information she needs from that man, she was about to kill the man when Dark did that for her. She giggled that immediately turned into laughter making Dark dumbly looking at her Captain.

"Y-your teasing me!" He angrily said before standing up then pouted at Samantha. "Oh~ my hahahahaha you should see your FACE!" Samantha said before holding her stomach wrecking her graceful posture. "Oh~ god" Samantha said before wiping the tears that come out from her eyes.

"Captain, I was so afraid earlier...you shouldn't do that! I almost had a heart attack!" Dark retorted before throwing his tantrums at Samantha who stopped laughing now. She restored her posture while placing her left hand in her chin before smiling in nothing.

"Should I kill her now? Hey Dark do you think I should end her life" Samantha said making Dark stop in his tantrums.

He think for a little bit. "You mean your sister?" He confusedly said, Samantha nodded slowly.

"Sino pa ba?" Nakangiting sabi ni Samantha. "Kaya mong pataying ang sarili mong kapatid" Dark seriously said while looking at her, she just smirks before answering. "She want me dead. So basically she doesn't count me as her sister. Why would I count her one" Samantha said and her smile immediately disappeard showing her straight face.

Dark did'nt read her emotion weather she's sad, angry or disappointed. She's so blank even her deep green eyes didn't gave him any clue. He took a deep breath before smiling.

"Why not?" He said making his Captain to gave him a tootie grin. "I thought you say that!" she said.

There's a reason why he become a Sword. So he's certain that his Captain, Samantha also have hers.

It seems cold blooded but hey! There all cold blooded beast in Seven Swords afterall, killing is their speciality and giving mercy is not in their vocabulary.

Claire Evergreen....your demise is near

*****

A/n: Hey you folks! Just wanna tell you something!

Gumawa po ako ng bagong story ang title po is 'I Want to live'

Nakapost na po sya ngayon, kung gusto nyo lang naman po (kung bet nyo lang naman >_<)

Pwede nyo sya tignan by visiting my account or search nyo po using #bakustell

Ang genre nya po is horror and its about Zombie Apocalypse. First time ko pong magsulat ng Zombie Apocalypse story kasi personally, I have fear of Zombies myself >_<

So yeah thanks for reading my story! Happy 1k po pala hahaha! Thank you very much for reading my story! I appreciate it very very much.

Muntik na akong maiyak hahaha charot!

Sige bye na po, daldal ko masyado hahaha

See ya' next chapter!

Adios!