"Because..." Dylan trails off and I raise my brows wondering how far he's going to take this since we had quite a lengthy conversation at the airport and on the plane about this very thing.

We're definitely together, an official couple and everything– we however don't think everyone in the public needs to be aware of that little bit of information just quite yet.

We want to be able to enjoy us, just the two of us before our every move and action is put under the microscope even more than it already is now.

Rumors of us being together have only increased since this last season of Teen Wolf and it's quite fun, if I'm being honest, to ignore those questions with a smile whenever they're asked– hey it's our business and we have to get our kicks with this kind of life somehow, right?

Before they were rumors that I wish were true and now that it's actually true... I just want it to be ours for a little while longer.

Ty found out before we left purely on accident, however, we're glad he knows– if nothing else it's going to help keep us a secret that much easier. I also had a coffee date at home with Holland once I got back from filming the Supernatural episodes and she offered to help me pack.

She was not bragging in the slightest that she had called this and if I had just listened to her... though she was in a small fight with me for about ten minutes when I told her Ty had found out when he overheard me talking to Dylan.

-

"I can not believe you told him first and that he didn't tell me! He's known for two whole weeks longer than I did?" Holland shrieks, standing up from where she was sitting on the edge of my bed and I throw my hands out to my sides in my desperation "I'm sorry! I wanted to tell you in person and not over the phone so I had to wait until I literally got back today and technically I didn't tell him... he overheard me talking to Dyl when he called him."

She thinks about that for a moment before she lifts her brow at me "Oh technicalities can bite me, you could have at least had me meet you at the salon earlier and told me there."

I throw her a look with my immediate dry reply "Yes in front of my lives for gossip hairdresser, that would have gone over splendidly with the whole not telling many people plan."

She chews on the side of her lip with that before she scoffs lightly "Well still I could have met you earlier"

Shaking my head at her, I laugh a little "I said I wanted to meet you as soon as I got back from Vancouver today and you picked right now."

"Okay well stop coming at me with valid reasons, young lady- I want to be upset right now" she pouts and crosses her arms over her chest earning me to soften my face towards her with a little nod "You can be upset as long as you know I didn't not tell you to hurt you and Ty shouldn't have found out when he did."

Playfully rolling her eyes with that she nods once before she smirks "Well I better be the first one to know when Dylan proposes or I swear to god–"

I lift my hands up and interrupt her with a laugh "Alright, alright- we just got together, how about we wait to see if he even still likes me in a few months before we go level five crazy and start planning a wedding."

-

I may be closer with Phoebe but I still love Holland dearly and she probably would have cut all ties with me if she was that far down the list of people who found out– which is why I saved telling Bee later that night since her and Paul have been on vacation.

A simple photo of us laying on the couch with Dylan cuddled up and asleep on my chest was enough for her to freak out over like the best friend she is. She attempted to FaceTime but the call wouldn't connect, which was for the better since I didn't want to wake him up, and we instead made a plan to meet up once we were done with filming Scorch.