Chapter 6 - Dainty Lavender

Start from the beginning

Looking him in the eyes you nodded your head.

Spencer pressed the small button on the back of the toy. A light buzzing sound filled the quiet room.

You expected him to place it straight on your pussy, which is what you did when you pleasured yourself. But he didn't.

He lightly placed it on your inner thigh, moving it around and under it. The area behind your knee was more sensitive than you thought.

He dragged the vibrator up along the side of your body, just barely grazing your skin. The almost ticklish feeling caused the hairs all over your body to stand up.

The toy met your nipple through your thin shirt and thin bra, immediately causing it to harden. Your nipples are sensitive so it sent a shudder throughout your body.

With his free hand, Spencer lightly brushed the tip of his finger along the side of your arm.

All of this contact was heightening the sensitivity of your body, only making the feeling between your legs grow stronger.

He started to move the vibrator lower until it was below your navel, and you felt it through your shorts.

He pushed your shorts aside revealing the wet spot left on your panties. Spencer smiled at the sight. Knowing that his teasing had turned you on was hot.

Moving the toy around your pussy, he had yet to make contact with your most sensitive area. You moved your hips in an attempt to feel it, causing Spencer to chuckle.

You let out a gasp as he swiftly moved the vibrator on and off your clit.

"Oh? Is that that you want?" he asked teasingly. You nodded your head.

"Answer me," he demanded.

"Y-yes," you whimpered.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want it."

In an instant, he switched the vibrator on again, moved your underwear aside, and pushed it against your now throbbing clit.

You let out a loud moan as he moved the buzzing toy, alternating between rubbing you up and down and circling you.

The feeling was too good, almost aching. You rocked your hips forward and backward as if you needed more friction. Spencer put a hand on your hip and held you down.

"You only get what I give you."

In the midst of running the vibrator along your slit, he had pushed it against your entrance and slipped it inside of you. You were incredibly wet so there was little resistance.

He began massaging your sweet spot, rocking the toy back and forth.

You've never really felt pleasure from using a vibrator inside of you but the feeling you got when Spencer did it confirmed that you were just doing it wrong.

Spencer watched intently as you writhed under his control, licking his lips as he watched yours form an O shape.

As you felt you were getting closer your moans got louder and more demanding. Your hips bucked and your face contorted.

"Do you wanna cum for me?" Spencer growled.

"Y-yes."

"Then cum," he hissed through his teeth.

"O-oh my GOD!" You yelled as your orgasm pushed through, releasing the week's worth of tension that had been building up.

Reid eased off on the vibrator as you came down from your orgasm and clicked the button, shutting it off.

"Good girl," he caresses your thigh once more.

You two stood there, both breathing heavily but for different reasons.

The toy glistened, covered in your juices. Spencer grabbed a tissue and wiped it clean.

Briefly looking him in the eye, your eyes traveled down. You noticed the very prominent bulge forming in his pants.

Feeling bold you placed your hand on it, cupping his forming erection. This caused him to jump slightly, his breath catching.

"What are we gonna do about this?" you asked in a low voice smiling.

He groaned as you continued to palm him, only causing him to grow more.

Just as you thought you were about to return the favor, he grabbed your wrists.

"Wouldn't that be a little inappropriate Agent Y/L/N?" he taunted.

"If that's inappropriate then what would you call what you just did to me?"

"Technically, I didn't touch you."

He was right. "So what if I used a fleshlight on you or something? It wouldn't count either."

"That is true."

However, you knew going out of your way to order a toy just to use it on him was pretty unrealistic. So for now, he won.

You hopped down from the counter, trying to play it cool but your legs almost gave out from under you. You noticed that Reid's erection started to go down. This man had a LOT of self-control, it was kind of amazing and a bit dangerous in this little game you two were playing. 

"So...what now?" you asked.

"Did you like that?" he asked but not in the same sexual voice he used before. 

"Yeah it was...good," you weren't able to find the words.

"Just good?" he lifted a brow.

"I mean it was great!"

He chuckled, "I'm kidding." Plus if you really thought that was great, there's more where that came from."

You stood there not knowing what to do next, "So do I just head home or?"

"Well I'd be more than happy to let you stay, it's up to you, he rested his hands on the table in front of him.

"I-I think I'll go." After what happened tonight you thought staying over would be a bit much. 

"Okay that's fine, I'll see you at work Y/N."

He walked you to his door and let you out, waving at you goodbye.

You could barely remember the walk home as your mind was occupied by the events that took place tonight. Work was going to be interesting now.