I was cut off from my thoughts when he finally spoke after 2 min

"I just want to start a family with you. I mean we are but u know like having kids and all"

I just look at him and hmm in response so that he can continue and think how well we know each other. I mean our thoughts are so similar.

"I spoke to tae today. He wants us to adopt a 10 years old kid and his 2 twin brothers. 

I would obviously love to and I wanted to give this to u as our wedding gift but I am not sure about ur thoughts. I mean your opinion. See baby if you are not yet ready then we can maybe see each later. Tae also told me that those kids live alone, so we can easily adopt them"

Is he serious he is asking me if I am ready? Obviously, I am. I have always wanted to. He then looked at me as if my answer would be 'no'. 

Before he could even speak a word I pressed my lips against his and then I mumbled

"YES" making him chuckle and I just jumped on him making my legs hugging his waist and my lips on his we then had a full make-out session and then we had our dinner heading to bed.

"We will meet them tomorrow," he said looking at the wall of our room and I just happily nod making my head comfortable under his chest, and said 

"I would love to"

~The next day~

Taehyung's pov:

I'm really not sure if I was forcing Hyung on it. I mean I actually felt really bad for those kids and I just called my Hyung. 

What if my Hyung told yes just because I was crying?? 

What if jinnie Hyung and Joonie Hyung were not still ready? I was getting all sorts of negative thoughts like what will happen if they feel I am forcing them to do it and they will start hating me for the so.

"Ya tae...how can u be so selfish. How can I only think about myself." I was talking to myself when I heard a knock on my door. 

I got up lazily from my dining table thinking it was Jimin who came back from Yoong's place but it was not

It was jinnie and joonie Hyung smiling at me.

Before they could speak anything I hugged them telling sorry. 

I could feel and drop of water from my eyes rolling down my cheek. Joonie Hyung pulled me away from the hug and asked

"For what tae??"

I wipe my tears looking at them which was flowing like a waterfall and spoke

"Hyungs I am sorry *sniff* for forcing you guys if you were really not ready for it *sniff* I just couldn't see those kids in that state. I really *sniff* wanted to send them to good parents. Please *sniff* don't hate me." I fell down on my knees wiping my tears 

I then felt warm hands around me and then wiping my tears

" Taetae aren't you my strong tiger why are you crying and do you really think me and joonie will hate you.......We are actually happy now because of you. We really want to adopt them."

I look at Jin Hyung and then at jonnie Hyung and he just smiles with a nod.

I then again see jin Hyung asking "Are you really gonna adopt them. It's not forcefully taken decision  right???"

"Yeah! We would love to and NO we really want to." 

I just giggled and made them enter mine and Jimin's shared apartment which was very huge (Our parents are rich duh....And we love to live together)

They sat on the sofa and jinnie Hyung asked

"Are we gonna meet them today....and where is Jiminie Pabo" 

I just chuckle at 'Pabo ' and said 

"He is in his boyfriend's house and YES!!!!!"